Chapter 1-The Body

Today is Sunday on a cold spring night as I get my things ready for the first day of sophomore year tomorrow I hear a knock on my bedroom door "come in

Today is Sunday on a cold spring night as I get my things ready for the first day of sophomore year tomorrow I hear a knock on my bedroom door "come in." I said as I look up to see who it was "hey sweetie, you ready for school tomorrow?" My "mom" asked me "uh, yeah but, I can't decide what outfit to wear." I replied "well, what are your options?" She asked me "uh, this one with these boots or this one with my high heel ankle boots?" I questioned her.

"Uh, that one." She said pointing towards the first outfit as I looked at her with a smile on my face "thank you." I said as she nodded at me "no problem. Night sweetheart." She said "night mom." I replied as she walked off towards her bedroom. Once I finished picking my outfit I grab my things and head to the shower after I finish showering I put my clothes on and head to bed when all of a sudden I hear a loud crash outside.

As I head downstairs to investigate I hear another bang making me grab my bat that I had at the front door for emergencies as I open the door and walk out onto the porch looking around for the source of the noise arriving at the back door I hear a...

As I head downstairs to investigate I hear another bang making me grab my bat that I had at the front door for emergencies as I open the door and walk out onto the porch looking around for the source of the noise arriving at the back door I hear a crash as I look up letting out a loud scream holding the bat up ready to swing at the intruder "Izzy! Izzy, it's me!" Someone yelled as I looked up to see Stiles dangling upside down on the roof "Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" I yelled "you weren't answering your phone." Stiles replied out of breath.

"Why do you have a bat?" Someone else asked me as I look beside him to see Scott standing to his right "I thought you guys were a predator." I replied with exasperation as they both chuckled at me "what the hell are you two doing here anyway?" I asked them.

"Look we know it's late but you've gotta hear this." Scott said as I nodded telling them to go on "I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department,and even state police." Stiles said as I looked at him with confusion on my face.

"For what?" I asked him "two joggers found a body in the woods." Scott replied "a dead body?" I asked "no, a body of water. Yes dumb-ass a dead body." Stiles said as I lightly smacked him in the back of the head "owww." He whined "serves you right." Scott said as he chuckled "okay, but that still doesn't explain what you're doing here." I said as the both looked at me with a look that says "let's go out and look for it".

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. No way guys." I said finally understanding what they meant "oh, come on Iz." Stiles said "no way. I need to sleep for the first day of school tomorrow." I replied "please Izzy." Scott said as I looked at them both "ugh, fine, but if I die tonight I'm gonna come back and haunt you both." I replied as we headed off towards Stiles car.

Once we arrive at the entrance to the woods we hop out of the car and head into the woods "we're seriously doing this?" I asked "you're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town." Stiles said as we walked further into the woods finally arriving towards a hoard of cops that are searching the area.

" Stiles said as we walked further into the woods finally arriving towards a hoard of cops that are searching the area

"I'm going to get a closer look." Stiles said as he made his way closer towards the area hearing him scream "hang on, this little delinquent belongs to me." Sheriff Stilinski said as me and Scott hide behind some trees "dad, how are you doing?" Stiles said "so, do you listen in to all my phone calls?" Stilinski asked him "no. Not the boring ones." Stiles replied "now, where's your usual partners in crime?" He asked him.

"Who, Scott and Izzy?" Stiles asked "yep." Stilinski said "they're at home. They wanted to rest for the first day back tomorrow." Stiles replied as we heard him and his dad head back towards his car leaving me and Scott by ourselves "welp....looks like we're walking." Scott said as we started our walk back towards the entrance of the woods.

As we continue walking back we start to hear strange noises all around us "what is that?" I asked him "I don't know." Scott said as we both turned to see a herd of deer running our way making us duck down "oh shit, that was close." Scott said as he looked at me "Scott." I whispered with a look of fear in my eyes as he turned to look at what I was staring at.

Once we turn around we see a giant wolf-like creature standing on all fours growling at us "Izzy, run." Scott said "what? No way." I said "run! Go!" He yelled as the thing ran right at him making me sprint in the other direction heading straight towards the road I see a car coming my way I stand there staring at it like a deer caught in headlights "Izzy!" Scott yelled as he pushed me out of the way knocking us both to the ground.

"T-thanks." I muttered "no problem. You okay?" He asked me "y-yeah I'm fine." I replied "let's get out of here." He said as we stood up and headed back home.