Chapter 38-Hospital Fight

A few hours later the five of us headed out to the hospital to see if we could get Mrs. Blake to try and heal my aunt Cora since she's been poisoned by mistletoe.

As we make it inside the hospital we head towards Cora's room seeing a small trail of blood leading to a separate area of the hospital as we begin to hear growls and roars shortly after a body comes flying out at us.

"We've got a problem.....big problem." Peter said as we looked up to see the twins merged into one giant alpha as me, Scott and my dad shifted into our werewolf forms going to attack them as feel myself being picked up by the throat and pushed up against a door.

"Ethan, Aiden stop.....you don't know what you're doing." I said in between gasps as I looked at them "all we want is her!" They yelled as the released me running off after Mrs Blake.

Shortly after we escape from the twins we hide in a room away from the others "where's the big guy?" Peter asked "close." My dad said as they both looked out the door windows "what about Mrs. Blake?" Stiles asked out loud as I shrugged at him.

"What does that mean? She's gone?" Stiles asked me "is she really dying?" I asked my uncle as I walked up to him a little while after we hear the intercom go off as we hear Scott's mom talking saying that we have to bring Mrs. Blake to him.

"Go ahead Izzy, Scott tell them what he wants." Mrs Blake said as she looked at both of us but more so at me "Deucalion doesn't just want an alpha pack he wants perfection that means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks." Mrs Blake said.

"A true alpha." Peter mumbled as he looked up at me "what's that?" Stiles asked "the kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another.....one that can raise by the force of his own will.....our little Izzy and Scott." Peter replied.

After a long few hours later I head out towards the ambulance to wait for the others when all of a sudden I have this feeling that something bad has happened as I make my way back inside the hospital and up to the rooftop to see Scott leaving with Deucalion.