Chapter 67-The Final Fight

A few hours later all of us decided that we're going to go to Mexico to rescue Scott and Kira, so as I'm about to get in the van with my dad, Stiles and Liam I feel someone grab my wrist gently as I look to see Liam with fear and worry evident in his eyes.

"Liam? What's wrong?" I asked him "I'm scared." He mumbled "of what?" I asked him as I looked up at him "tonight's a full moon....what if I can't control it." He said "hey, hey...you can do this, okay...and besides I'm gonna be right there with you...I'm gonna help you because I love you." I replied gently grabbing the sides of his face effectively placing my lips on his.

"I needed that

"I needed that." He replied once we pulled away from each other as he gently placed his forehead on mine as I smiled at him while giggling "you can handle this, okay...I promise." I muttered giving him one last kiss before hopping in the back of the van.

Finally arriving at the church in Mexico I open the van about to get off and head inside but before I can I get yanked out and slammed down onto the ground as I look up to see a berserker standing above me then I feel this sharp pain in my stomach as I looked down to see it's claw plunged into my stomach.

"Izzy!" Derek yelled as he ran towards me "I-I...I-I...I'm f-fine." I said in between gasps "no,no,no,no your losing too much blood." My dad said as he gently placed his hands on my stomach to try and stop the bleeding.

"Guys, go save Scott!" I yelled with the little strength I had in me as I watched them leave inside the church.