Chapter 48-Consume

The next day I get up out of bed heading towards the bathroom to shower shortly after I finish my shower I head back into my bedroom to get dressed.

Once I finish getting dressed I head over to the animal clinic opening the door and heading inside "Deaton! You here?" I shouted "in the back Izzy." Deaton yelled out as I made my way to the back room.

"Hey doc." I said walking up to him "what can I help you with?" He asked me "I've been meaning to ask you something." I said looking up at him slightly "what's up?" He questioned me "you remember the night that Scott, Allison and Stiles sacrificed themselves for their parents?" I asked him.

"Yes I do." He replied "and do you remember how you said that what they did would have a huge effect on me?" I asked him once again as he nodded "I think you were right." I said "why? What's happened?" He asked me.

"Ever since that night...I've felt everything that stiles has gone through...the fear, the nightmares, the panic attacks all of it." I replied feeling this heaviness weighting down on me "it seems to me like you and stiles formed a connection through the link of the nematon." He said.

"Why?" I asked him "the nogitsune." He mumbled "he keeps coming to me in my dreams and through stiles." I said "have you told anyone else, yet?" He asked me "no, not yet." I replied "you have to tell them." He said as I nodded "I will...it's just ever since that night everything he's gone through has effected me almost like it's consuming me from the inside." I replied.