"But she'll still experience the pain?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Luna. I don't think I can give you an answer now. We are hoping it shouldn't."

"What if it does?" Indigo asked.

"Then we find another way."

Indigo sucked in a breath and looked at me. "You said earlier that the medicine stops the pain, does that mean she won't experience her shifts? It's just something that came to my mind the other day and I thought I should ask." I asked her.

"Yes and no. I can't tell you unless we check. She didn't experience her post shift pain at all! That's the bigger indication. Although she might experience her shift pain as some minor ache or something." she said.

"Why don't we use this medicine for first-timers?" Indigo asked.

"That pain gives your wolf its freedom, Alpha. We are not allowed to use this as healers. But this is a first situation and I don't think we had needed to use it before her. If the council gets air of it, we'll be stripped off as healers and you know the rest." My eyes widened at her confession.

Indigo stayed unfazed. He knew about this. He knew the consequences if the council got a word. "You are my safety. If it ever gets to the council, I will be the one to face it. Do what you have to." He said as he raised his eyes to look at everybody. "No word leaves this room. Am I clear?" He gave an Alpha command to them.

"Yes Alpha."

"Indigo.."

"I'll handle it." He said, without a thought.

"What else do we need to know?" Indigo asked.

"If you approve, we'll start preparing for her doses."

"I do." Indigo said as he stood up. "Thankyou for doing this." He said.

The healer and the doctor nodded with a smile. I thanked them as well and we left. We went home to have lunch and Violet was still as a statue, laying on the couch. Her right hand held her head and her other hand held the remote near her stomach. Her left leg was thrown up on the headrest of the couch and her other leg, dangling down.

How come she's comfortable like that?

"Hey guys!" She put her leg down and sat up as she noticed us. Indigo went and kissed her forehead and I went to down some juice from the fridge.

"What did you do today?" Indigo asked her. I took the glass full of orange juice and came out.

"Jane taught me basic sparring. She taught me how to knock someone down." She giggled.

"Should we try it?" Indigo asked her and her eyes widened.

"Just don't break me." She said and got up.

"Oh he's a big softie. He won't even harm your hair." I rolled my eyes and Violet giggled, squishing his cheeks.

Good goddess! It was a sight to capture.

"I'll show what kind of a softie I am." Indigo linked me and glared.

"Sorry, I am booked, sir." I linked back and sipped my juice, blocking him.

They went outside and I went back to the room to get changed. Wearing everything that was very comfortable for air to pass, I ran to the kitchen. Violet had prepared lunch for us but it was all veggie. I wanted to eat fish. So much fish, goddess! I doubted people in this pack import fish. 

So I linked Villa, "Hey!"

"Luna, what up?"

"Do we get fish in the pack? Saltwater ones." I asked her.