Momentum (Short)

Y/N woke up in his bed reaching for his sword to fight the attacker the last thing he remembered seeing. His whole body sore. He realized that he was home and it was still dark out , with his tv making noise and illuminating the house somewhat. Inazuma in hand slowly walked outside. Seeing Lizard on the couch put him at ease. He walked around to the front to see her slouched over. He put the sword down loud enough to jolt her awake. She cringed in pain and eased herself back down.

"Hell of a night?" He asked. "You said it, you mind patching me up? I'm sure you have a Medkit around here, I can patch you up after" She responded. He went to the bathroom and returned with the kit and a stool began to help undress her down to her underwear. He set his seat, opened the kit and took a deep breath he took some cotton swabs and dipped it in peroxide.

"What happened after I passed out? The last thing I remember was you fighting someone." He began wiping the cuts on her legs. " Whoever they were they fought hard and I could barely keep up. " "So how did you escape?" Now cleaning the leg with the alcohol wipe. "Trickery."

"I lead him through the forest and took a page from your book and made a clone and sent her to get you. I fought some more and managed to shake him off for a little bit I made another clone that transformed into you and hid." Y/N finished and applied ointment to the wound and then move to her more major wound. A deep gash in her arm that required stitching. He cleaned the wound then he dug through the box and found the needle and thread and took a bit of time to thread it. Looking at her she wasn't scared but she was definitely concerned.

Seeing this look on her face he flickered to the kitchen and then back to her with two shot glasses and sake. He poured, then handed her one. She took the shot throwing her head back and when she came down he was doing the same with the other glass. "Loosen my muscles." He smiled then picked up the needle and then without hesitation went in and began stitching. She yelped and slammed her foot into the ground while keeping the rest of herself still. "When he closed in on my location he almost found me but seeing as he lost me he gave up and he *hiss* returned to "you" and took you back and then I detonated the clone.

"I caught up with you and the clone and we returned here. " "Finished, Now to just put some ointment, and one more shot. He poured two more shots and shared for the other and they downed them Y/N then bandaged her wounds. She laid back letting out a large exhale, then stood up and stretched somewhat. "Damn dude these things are secure, I can see you do this often, your team usually always get banged up?" Asking while sitting down and cleaning his wounds

"Usually it's Mika getting the worst of it actually she's always so gung-ho, when it comes to fighting, she's literally watching our back from the frontlines. Actually , I learned during my time as a bandit, I would sometimes patch up the kids after a run. SHIT!" "Sorry, shoulda warned you, arms up". He complied and had his body wrapped like a mummy. "The last thing you said before we were attacked was that you weren't able to find your guy.

"Yeah. We combed the island and were unable to find anything related to him" "Except the kid?" She asked. He nodded not to ruin her work. "The boy is actually his son, which we didn't anticipate, we were only aware of his father being taken but nothing of anyone else, let alone a child. We brought him back with us and had him taken to the Hokage's office".

She finished and he too stretched while testing the limits of the bandages. "We should report back to Naruto, we can come back here and crash" "Love that idea". Both of them patched up they geared up and returned to the Hokage's office to report.

-------------------------------------------------

"So this is all that you managed to find?"Naruto asked the duo. "Yes Lord 7th, I probably could have found more" Y/N said trying to mask his voice from his uncle. "Y/N I know its you" His eyes widened. "No it's not" He felt his sword was drawn from his back by Lizard showing it to him.