Date (Short)

It was the day that two kids had been wishing for a long time. They requested the day off and it was granted. They were spending the day together enjoying each others company first stopping at a restaurant. Not the usual places but a more fancy establishment.

Mirai : Ah man this place is fantastic.

Y/N : Yeah Shikamaru told me about this place. This is where he, Naruto and the others bring their wives when they go out on dates. Ino and Sai are right there actually.

Mirai turned around and looked and saw the couple waving at them to which they returned with some of their own.

Mirai : And this food looks absolutely incredible

Y/N : And it taste even better.

Mirai : But that means that its probably expensive you sure you want don't want me to help pay?

Y/N : It's fine. I've been saving up my money. I don't want you to worry ok.

Mirai smiled and nodded at him and the two of them dug into the meal before. While they ate they made small talk, some of which led to a joke resulting in the duo laughing and gathering the attention of the restaurant who felt it disrespectful that they interrupted the hushed atmosphere of the establishment. No sooner an employee came to to our young love birds table.

Waiter : I apologize for bothering you but I unfortunately have to ask you to leave the premises  on account of the noise that you're making.

Y/N : Oh, well that sucks, but I guess rules are rules. You ready Mirai?

Mirai : Yeah I'm ready, *To the waiter* Can we get some to go boxes please?

Waiter : Of course.

The waiter left the table and the two of them conversed.

Y/N : Looks like you were right about that old lady.

During the course of them being there Mirai noticed an old lady who sat a few tables down from them and kept eyeing them from their arrival. In fact the the waiter who served them was the same who served said lady. She was the rich snobby obnoxious type who was rude to the waiter. and easily dislikable. She recklessly waved her wine glass about the place and eventually spilled it on herself and in her purse. Now in panic mode she unloaded her purse on the table in hopes of reducing the potential damage.

When she dumped her purse a bundle of money fell on the ground. The two of them noticed it and subtly placed the entire restaurant under a genjutsu making them blind to the money. Mirai got up and walked toward the money and picked it up, and when she did she also saw some fish on the ground and cast another genjutsu on the lady at her table as well as her party, causing them to see the fish as money.

Mirai : Excuse me ma'am is this money yours?

Woman : Trying to steal my money are we? Little thief.

Mirai : Of course not. *Smiles* I'm just trying to help.