Genin Adventures III

Its been a month and Team 6 were continuing their usual lives as shinobi helping around with daily tasks. Which as you could imagine bored them to all hell. They were currently stacking up boxes at a store.

Mika : I cant wait until we hit Chunin or Jonin these tasks will be behind us. Nothing but nonstop action.

Suddenly a shinobi came by and gave them a message.

Shinobi : Lord 6th has requested your precense once you're finished with this job.

Mirai : Did any of you do anything to get us in trouble?

Hanabi and Y/N : No.

Mika : Not to your knowledge.

All eyes fell on her as she ignored them while taking occasional peeks. She wasn't talking and they knew they couldn't get her to crack so they left it alone. They continued on with their job until they finished and made way to the office.

Mirai : Lord 6th what can we do for you?

Kakashi : My favorite Genin team. I have a mission for you.

Y/N : Cleaning the bathrooms.

Mika : Helping Lightning Burger since their short on staff.

Mirai : Helping that guy look for his cabbages.

Hanabi : *Head chops all 3* Excuse their tone. Go ahead.

Kakashi : It's an escort mission so you'll be out of the village for a few days.

Y/N who stood in the middle stuck his hands behind his back where the girls all high fived him. They'd gotten better at exercising their excitement in front of their superiors.

Mika : Who's the client?

Kakashi : A young man about 12 years old.

A guy who had black hair and lilac eyes walked in. He also had his arm bandaged indicating an injury.

 He also had his arm bandaged indicating an injury

Madoka : Names Madoka . Nice to meet you all. *Extends hand*

Y/N : *Shakes hand* Y/N, Mirai, Mika and Hanabi Sensei. It seems like we will escorting you. Where we going?

Madoka : We're going to the Land of Stone. I got separated from the group I was travelling with but I remember them saying our next destination would be there.

Mika : How'd you get left behind?

Madoka : I was in an accident.

Mirai : I recognize you. You were one of the civilians I helped. You got caught up in the explosion triggered when Takamaru and his gang robbed the bank.

Madoka : Was that you? *Bows* I'm sorry I didn't recognize you I dont really remember that day.

He then took Mirai's hand and kissed it. Y/N grew a little upset at the action and clenched his fist. Mika was surprised at his reaction and soon grew a smirk about it. Mirai felt awkward and embarrassed so she pulled her hand when he was finished.