Day off III (Short)

Y/N was at home cooking for himself before he realized he'd enjoy some company. He summoned Shiki and sent him to gather people to help him eat. Barely 20 minutes had passed and he was already placing the food upon then table. The door was opened and in came the Team 6 standing at the door with Shiki carrying Pakkun and Kakashi being the last to enter the home.

Shiki : I've brought the guests!

Pakkun : Been a while kid.

Mika snuck into the kitchen and reached out for some of the food before the dogs began to growl at her.

Y/N : I told you she'd try it Shiki. Hear Mika and share with everyone else.

Y/N gave her a plate of food that she split amongst everyone

Hanabi : How much longer!

Y/N : 10 more minutes at least.

Mirai : Hurry up. We expected you to be ready by the time we got here.

Hearing her voice sent chills up Y/N's spine. He turned around and looked at her and she was looking at him too. Their eyes met and they sneakily waved at each other. Something Kakashi noticed, after some finishing touches. The chef finished and called all over to the table.

Everyone took their seats and began to eat the feast provided

Everyone took their seats and began to eat the feast provided. As they ate they each held small conversations with each other

Kakashi : So I see you've made your move on Mirai.

Pakkun : Atta boy. I remember you wouldn't stop talking about here when you were practicing your summoning jutsu.

Y/N : *Pinches nose of bridge* Someone hit me with a brick.

Pakkun : Always "she's so cute and smart and hot all at the same time how does she even do that".

Y/N : A train would be better.

Kakashi : He went on such a fit when that kid from the stone kissed her hand. He went off for hours.

Y/N : Does anyone know if Sasuke can summon meteors?

Mirai was loving these little tidbits of his interest in her. Y/N got embarrassed and couldn't hold his smile nor the brightness in his face, looked up to see that everyone else had been staring at them.

Hanabi : Oh you are so cute!

Everyone soon then shifted back to their own conversations.

--------------------------------------------------

After the food everyone except Y/N cleaned the kitchen arguing about what was the best dish. The day moved forward to its conclusion and as it progressed everyone began to leave one by one. His father being the last one. He too plopped onto the couch.

Kakashi : We'll thank you for the invitation and sorry for embarrassing you in front of Mirai.

Y/N : It's fine. I guess it's a dad thing.