Day off

After 1 week Y/N was healed and was ready to get back to work. Still in hospital he just finished getting dressed and was about to make his way to the Hokage's office. On the way there he saw Sakura in her office.

Y/N : Hey Sakura?

Sakura : Y/N your being released today right? I should thank you.

Y/N : What for?

Sakura : I was responsible for reattaching Takamaru's arm. The cut was very clean and made the whole operation all the more easier. You ever consider being a doctor?

Y/N : *Chuckles* No the thoughts never crossed my mind. Speaking of him. How's our convict doing?

Sakura : He'll be fine. Though after the operation and in his healing days he kept mumbling something about the boss not being happy.

Y/N : Ramblings maybe.

Sakura : Maybe but until then he's still in recovery before being sent to Hozuki castle.

Y/N : Well I'll be off. I have to go see my father.

They waved each other off and Y/N continued onto the office where he found the rest of his team waiting for him.

Hanabi : I take it your all healed?

Y/N : I wouldn't be here if I was wasn't.

Kakashi : Now as you know due to your actions some form of punishment is due. Though this shouldn't take you too long. About 2-3 hours with Y/N's clones. Some of the files/books will be locked for safe measure so dont go opening them unless I give the ok. Those are very sensitive documents that we cant allow to be leaked. Those that are open are fine to be read as they are no longer too terribly important. However taking any original documents without permission will result in punishment.

Team 6 : Understood.

Kakashi : I've gone through to the trouble to gather your cleaning supplies. *Points to corner* Here is the key.

The group left for the archives on the way there they ran into people who weren't exactly they're biggest fans.

Koharu : We'll if it isn't the group who endangered the lives of the villagers.

Homura : Such reckless would be tolerated if we we Hokage. Especially that outsider.

??? : But your not Hokage. Never have been and never will be.

The person that said was none other than the 5th Hokage Tsunade Senju.

Tsunade : All you did was twiddle your thumbs and sat on your ass while they solved the problem. Leave them alone. And continue about your business.

The duo visibly were upset but left seeing that was a losing battle.

Mirai : Thanks for sticking up for us Lord 5th.

Y/N : Yeah I'm not sure if I could yell at an old person.

Mika : I certainly could. Lord 5th actually just saved them from a potential ass whooping too.

Tsunade : No problem. I'm glad I could help you out. I'm sick of them. Now I'll leave you to do what it was you were on the way too. Sorry about what they said to you Y/N.

Y/N : Oh. I dont care.

Tsunade : You shouldn't.

The group continued on and made it to the archives door and upon opening it a cloud of dust introduced them sending them into a coughing fit.

Mika : When was the last time this thing was opened.

Y/N : Peace has been a thing in the last decade so there probably wouldn't be much of a reason to open it. Though maybe its been longer.