Recovery II (Short)

Following the fight the duo went made it to their destination. At the hospital The two were checked in and examined. They had  injuries but nothing life threatening. Y/N's arm was sprained but that was about it. They were more concerned with Mirai who had been operated on. Luckily the icicle missed her vitals so she would be okay. Though she would need to sit out ninja work for a few days.

Y/N was easily the most worried for her as he sat near her bed until she would wake up. He wasn't there alone though. Haru and the rest of Team 6 waited with him. Sensing the awkward tension though, the Hyuga took their leave. Something Y/N was not happy with. As soon as they left she made her move.

Haru : So what do you say we go see the city?

Y/N : I don't want her to wake up to just being in a hospital and none of her friends are here.

Haru : My mother is ensuring that she get the best help that we can give her. So there is no need for you to worry.

Haru reached over and placed a hand on his face, he gently placed his on her own and then gently removed it.

Y/N : I'm not leaving. I'm not interested in you like that, and I'm sick of your advances. Now please just leave. I just want to stay with her.

Haru was hurt by his words and ran out of the room with tears streaming down her face. Y/N focused on Mirai who was soundly sleeping and took one of here hands into his own and held on to it.

Y/N : I should have been more careful. I'm sorry.

He pulled his hand away and then pulled out his manga and worked on it.  After a few hours he fell asleep, which is when Mirai woke up. She saw him leaning on her bed and took note of his bandaged arm.

Mika : He's been here since we got back.

Mirai : Did you get the lady.

Hanabi : Yeah Y/N killed her with this jutsu he made on the spot. A new kind of Rasengan I hear. Lord 6th would be proud.

Mika : How are you feeling?

Mirai : Terrible, but I think I'll be fine. So where's Haru.

Hanabi : Last we saw she took off out of the hospital crying. I guess Y/N had enough of her advances.

Mirai : *Folds arms* Serves her right.

Mika : *Smirks* Oh is that right?

Hanabi : Sounds like someone was jealous

Mirai : No! It's because she kept making him feel awkward and he clearly didn't like it.

Hanabi : Sure. Whatever you say.

Mika : Now lets keep it down Y/N's trying to sleep.

Y/N : Huh?

Mirai : * Smacks Y/N* How long have you been awake?!

Y/N : *Rubs head* I just woke up. *Cries anime tears* Why did you smack me?

Mirai : Because there was a fly on your head.

Y/N : Oh. Well I'm glad your awake. So when are we heading back home?

Hanabi : The doctors say we should let Mirai stay here for a 2 days then we can get her back home were Lord 5th can take care of her. Until then we stay here. Lord 7th's also instructed us to take it easy so were off until then.

Day 1

Everyone was in the hospital room with Mirai working on Y/N's manga.

Hanabi : So long before you think this is finished?