Genin Adventures IV

Team 6 was on their way to Iwagakure and all was going well.

Hanabi : 4 hours down. One more to go. Almost there. How we doing?

Mika : I think we should take a break. Getting a bit fatigued.

Mirai : Same.

Hanabi : Ok, there should be a clearing up ahead. We'll rest there for 20 minutes.

The group found the clearing and began to unwind. Y/N who packed snacks passed them around.

Mika : Oh hell yeah.

Mirai : Man I was starving.

Hanabi : Thank you Y/N.

Madoka : Much appreciated.

Y/N : No problem. *Pulls out manga*

While resting Mirai looked at Y/N and thought about his brief out of character moment he had earlier in the morning. He looked ok but was still wanted to see if he was okay. So she went over and sat next to him.

Y/N : Hi there. *Smiles*

Mirai : Hey.

Y/N : Need something?

Mirai : I wanted to check in on you. Y'know after your little moment.

Y/N : Speaking of that how's your hand?

Mirai : *Shows her palm* I'm fine it wasn't a serious wound.

Y/N : I-ok. Sorry about that. I'm not really sure what that was. Just felt so normal.

Mirai : Normal? That's a weird thing say.

Y/N : Just being honest.

Mirai : Well if your ok then I guess we won't need to worry about. *Smiles*

Hanabi : 5 more minutes and we're out of here.

Mika : And here I was just getting comfortable.

??? : Well feel obliged to stay. We dont intend for you to leave.

Everyone got into a battle position and scanned their surroundings. Byakugan were activated.

Hanabi : You might as well come out we can see you.

A ball of fire roared through the surrounding woods towards the team.

Mika : Doton : Mud wall.

The clash resulted in a explosion that shook the surrounding ground and kicking up a lot of dust.

Mirai : Futon : Air Bullet.

She spit out a bullet of wind that clashed with the ground resulting in the wind to dance around and disperse the dust blocking their vision. Y/N stood before Madoka with Inazuma drawn. 5 enemies revealed themselves.

Kohaku : Just give up Madoka and we'll make your deaths quick and painless.

Y/N : This your old crew? *Cuts Madoka free and gives him a kunai*

Madoka : Yeah. Just like we predicted.

Kohaku : You knew this would happen. So if your not with us, you'll fall alongside them

Madoka : That's fine with me.

The enemy group was consisted of rogue shinobi who were very different from each other.

Madoka : Leave Kohaku to me.

Hanabi : He's all yours.

The 10 squared off against each other. Mirai took on a boy about about her size. They engaged in hand to hand. Mirai swung at his head and he ducked he swept her leg and she fell to the ground. He lifted his leg to stomp her but she rolled out of the way. She got back up to see he was gone. She heard a static sound surrounding her.