Chunin Exams II

It was the night before the the Chunin exams and Y/N was in his house having a cup of tea. There was knock on the door and when he answered it, it was his father. He joined him on the couch.

Kakashi : So are you ready for tomorrow? It's a big step.

Y/N : I've already decide that being a Shinobi is my purpose, and anything that will help progress that is certainly for me.

Kakashi : That's a very mature answer from you.

Y/N : Hell yeah. And then from there its just straight to Jonin.

Kakashi : No chance of becoming Hokage?

Y/N : Not really. I feel my skills will be more effectively utilized on a battlefield.

Kakashi : And continue being the "Lightning Terror", well whatever floats your boat. I'll support you. *Stands* Now make sure get to enough rest for tomorrow.

Y/N stood up as well and the two of them hugged.

Kakashi : I am so proud of you.

Y/N : Thank you father.

Kakashi left and Y/N finished his tea and then went to bed. He laid in his bed staring at the ceiling. He reached out to it and then closed his hand and allowed it to fall back to the bed.

Y/N : Lets hope all my training comes to fruition.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Kakashi showing Y/N his face.

The arena was packed with spectators, young and old alike. Sensei of the other teams and some familiar faces and some unexpected. Familiar being, Sakura , Choji, Ino, Hinata, Temari and the others alongside the other children Boruto, Sarada Himawari etc. The most unexpected was Sasuke which certainly made Sakura happy. The crowds raged on as the anticipation was reaching its peak. The Kage of each nation sat at the very top with the best view in the house. Naruto thought back to when he participated in the Chunin exams and the chaos that ensued that ensued.

Gaara : It's easy to get swept up in the past.

Naruto : Very easy. I hope nothing like that happens again.

Gaara : If something does, you and Sasuke are here.

Kurotsuchi : Anyone that peaks your interest in this years set of Ninja.

Naruto : Y/N is a close friend of mine. My bets are on him.

Chojuro : I have no favorites as of yet.

Darui : Keiko from the land of stone shows some promise.

Kurotsuchi : Seems like someone has some the right idea.

Gaara : The other girls of Team 6 from the leaf. They are impressive as well. My shinobi have reported that they are well rounded themselves.

The teams sat in a room and were then greeted by Rock Lee.

Lee : Hello all you bright young faces. I will be the proctor of this part of the exam. As you know this the last section of the Chunin exams and this will be settled with a 1on1 battle. To determine these matches a machine will randomly select two of you to fight. The order in which you are selected, will be the order that you fight. Does everyone understand?

They all nodded in agreement. The machine was then rolled out and then chose the matches. The list was as follows.

Match 1 - Mirai vs Reiki.
Match 2 - Skippy vs Dinglechalk
Match 3 - Deez vs Nuts
Match 4 - Mika vs Kyo
Match 5- Anne vs Frank
Match 6 - Hotel vs Trivago
Match 7 - Y/N vs Keiko