Chunin Adventures

Y/N sat in his living room staring at the scrolls Sasuke brought for him. One came from the land he hailed from and another came from the land that gave him this as a reward for a mission he completed. He picked up land of stone book first and took a deep breath before looking through it. And when he did, all he found was names. Similar to the Book found in Konoha all this scrolls held was names.

Fearing the worst he opened the other book and read it. In it read the following.

" The Kurohoshi clan. A clan of genius genjutsu users that rival even the Sharingan. Unlike most clans. They do not solely exist within one village and have footing in each of the villages. Due to the nature of their specialty, some of them act as genjutsu teachers and some of them make up our "special branches of the military"

Y/N : Special branches of the military. Like the Anbu?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

These words played Y/N's head over and over again as he was being debriefed by the Hokage.

Naruto : Y/N?

Y/N : Huh? Oh sorry. Kinda spaced out.

Naruto : You will be escorting Haru Kazahana.

Hanabi, Mirai and Maki : The Haru Kazahana?

Y/N : Who?

Mirai : Only the best actress that has graced the screen ever since her mother Koyuki Kazahana retired.

Mika : She's done a slew of romance movies that know just how to hit a girl right in the feelings.

Y/N : You have feelings?

Hanabi : Team 7 back in the day actually protected Koyuki and it certainly was a good thing that happened since a major plot twist occurred, almost like a movie.

Naruto : She came here to do some field research for a character she will portray in a movie. Her mother has asked me to send the best we have to protect her daughter without severely compromising our security. Which is why I'm coming to you all.

Y/N : Where is she?

Haru : Hello.

Haru walked into the room with Shikamaru escorting her in.

The girls began to fangirl like no tomorrow leaving Y/N to speak to her

The girls began to fangirl like no tomorrow leaving Y/N to speak to her. He stuck his hand out to the girl and she shook it in return.

Y/N : Excuse my stupid teammates. I'm Y/N. This is Mirai, Mika and Hanabi.

Haru : Fans apparently as well too.

Y/N : It seems we will be in charge of your security.

Mika : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Shikamaru : A train will take you to the harbor in the next village over from there you will take a boat to the land of Spring and you'll take another train into the center of the country. You'll return tomorrow. You depart in 2 hours.