New Hokage/Chunin Exams

From this point forward this is the Naruto in this story. None of that tired looking Naruto.

2 year timeskip

2 year timeskip.

Now Y/N is a 12 year old high ranked Genin alongside his teammates. They had easily cemented themselves as one of the best squads of the current generation. And the following days were going to be special days today would kickstart a new journey for people across the world. One of those people was Naruto Uzumaki, today was the day of him achieving his lifelong goal of becoming Hokage.

And others too because the next day was the Chunin exams would kick off. Which meant another stepping stone in their careers. As all of them had made changes to themselves to show they are worth the ranking they were fighting for.

Mirai learned fire release which was a norm for her clan and replicated her fathers signature chakra blades fighting style. Mika learned water release with the help of Hanabi and stepping up her taijutsu to the point where she was amongst the best of her clan. And Y/N learned water release to increase the effectiveness of his lightning. His Genjutsu also improved and was so impressive that it impressed Sasuke. He also solidified his nickname as the "Lightning Terror".

Safe to say that Y/N was gearing up to be a legend in his own right.

Y/N was in his new apartment getting ready for the ceremony.

Once he was ready he went out to location and awaited the ceremony

Once he was ready he went out to location and awaited the ceremony. Though when he got there he felt that something had happened. Worried he flickered over to the Uzumaki household where he saw that Naruto was punched in the central chakra point by Himawari with her Byakugan unlocked and Boruto cowering in fear.

Y/N : What the hells going on here?

Y/N then saw Himawari' s bear with the head and body separated from each other.

Y/N : Well that explains everything.

Hima then snapped her focus on Y/N which scared him. He then created his clones and one of them ran and picked up Boruto and hid. The others hid and then transformed into Boruto to trick Hima into a game of chase. One grabbed the stuffed animal and searched for a sewing kit. The original ran to Naruto and picked him up and took him to his room.