Day off II (Short)

Y/N was at the Uzumaki household babysitting Boruto and Hima. Naruto and Hinata were celebrating their anniversary so they went out to celebrate for the day. Which was perfect timing because he would be off for the day. He sat in the living room with the children as they did random activities. Y/N and Boruto were playing video games and some of Y/N's clones were playing with Hima.

Boruto : So how was your mission yesterday?

Y/N : It was interesting, A curveball got thrown our way which we didn't exactly expect but we dealt with it nonetheless.

Boruto : Sweet! Did you do anything cool?

Y/N : I got to use a new jutsu I'd been working on for a while. And it worked perfectly.

Boruto : Cool can you show me?!

Y/N : Can't I wouldn't want to cause an accident and hurt you or your sister. Sorry kiddo.

Boruto : Aw man.

Y/N : *Thinks* I can put you under a genjutsu and show you. No risk at all.

Boruto jumped on him and violently shook him from the collar.

Boruto : YES! THIS IS THE BEST THAT I CAN GET!

Y/N laughed through the interaction and removed the hyperactive child from his person and put him on the ground. He then did as he said and watched as Boruto watched the formation of the jutsu. When it was over he had the look of a child of who saw something amazing. He broke the genjutsu and asked the child's opinion.

Y/N : So what you think?

Boruto : It was so cool! You have to teach me that jutsu.

Y/N : And incur the wrath of your mother? I don't thinks that's a good idea

Boruto : Incur?

Y/N : Do something that will get me punished.

Boruto : Oh. Yeah that doesn't seem like a good idea. I 'd hate to see mom do something to to you. Dad might be cool with it.

Himawari : Come play with me!

Y/N : Coming.

Y/N switched places with a clone and joined Hima for her tea party.

Y/N : So what's the talk of the town?

Clone 1 : Well apparently Mr. Bear has been sharing his honey with another bear.

Y/N : *Gasp* How scandalous!

Clone 2 : But get this Mrs. Bear has also been sharing honey with another bear.

Himawari : She started doing that after she found out that Mr. Bear was doing that.

Y/N : So who's Mr. Bear sharing honey with?

Clone 3 : With his secretary. But it's not who he's sharing with. It's who Mrs. Bear is sharing with.

The group all took a sip of tea from their cups. The tea was literally and figuratively hot.

Clone 1 : She's been sharing honey with Mr. Bears brother.

Y/N and Clone 4 : *Playing video games with Boruto* OH MY GOD!

Y/N : This certainly a revelation. So have any confrontations happened?

Clone 3 : Well not yet but maybe soon.

Clone 2 : Mr. Bears brother is getting attached to Mrs. Bear and many people believe that a fight for her will occur.

Clone 1 : Only time will tell however.

Y/N : I hope this isn't a indirect way of saying Naruto and Hinata are cheating on each other. Wait what does sharing honey even mean?

Soon they all heard a glass break outside and they all ran to see what was happening. 4 people were having a stand off. 2 men and 2 women were gearing up to fight each other.

Man 1 : With my own brother?

Man 2 : I love her!

Woman 1 : With this ugly secretary of yours?

Woman 2 : Who you calling ugly?

A brawl ensued the children just watched. Y/N was relived that these were the people Hima used as a storyboard for her stuffed animals lives. After the police force broke up the brawl everyone returned to their activities.

Timeskip brought to you but chibi Himawari putting makeup on Y/N's face

The day progressed and it was time for dinner. Luckily Hinata had cooked food and left instruction for Y/N to prepare it for dinner. He did and everyone ate to their hearts content leaving them stuffed. They sat on the couch and watched tv until one by one they fell asleep. Boruto's head fell on Y/N's shoulder and Hima's fell on his lap.

About an hour into their sleep, Naruto and Hinata returned home and saw them all asleep on the couch.

Hinata : They must have had a pleasant day.

Naruto : Looks like it. C'mon lets be quiet. Wouldn't want to wake them up.

The couple walked upstairs and rested in rested.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day Y/N woke up to the scent of breakfast being made. He picked up Hima who was till asleep and walked to the kitchen. Boruto was already up and about playing with his father.

Hinata : Morning you two. Breakfast will be ready soon. Could you help Hima brush her teeth if you don't mind.

Y/N : Sure thing. C'mon kid lets get you ready for breakfast.

After getting ready they all sat down and began to feast.

Naruto : Thanks for watching the kids for us. We really appreciate it.

Y/N : It's no trouble at all.

Hinata : How much would you like to be paid?

Y/N : No money will be necessary. Just call me whenever you need me to watch them.

Naruto : I love this kid.

Boruto : So Y/N you get any news about your clan yet?

Y/N : The Tsuchikage said it'd probably be a while before they find anything that they can send me. That plus he said that they were already enigmatic by nature already.

Hinata : So if they do find any information on them It may not be enough or even helpful.

Y/N : Pretty much. But I'm holding out hope that something will come up eventually.

After breakfast Y/N did the dishes and then left to his home where he would report in to his father to see if any possible mission were up for grabs.