Konoha

It'd been 6 years since the 4th Shinobi War had concluded and certain events had taken place. Kakashi Hatake had been appointed to the position of Hokage. Naruto Uzumaki was hailed a hero for a second time. Sasuke Uchiha had been forgiven for his crimes given how instrumental he was to Alliances victory against Madara. Now he was on his self imposed exile and seeing the world.

On the journey Sasuke came across an elderly woman in the road sitting down. She took notice of him and asked for him to assist her. He complied and helped her down the road toward the nearest town. About a mile out from the town, Sasuke noticed he was being followed, and not long after a kunai came soaring toward him. He easily caught the flying blade and blocked the slash coming from a different direction and kicked away his assailant.

The imminent threat was dealt with but a surprise came from the old lady who suddenly transformed into a hooded figure.

Sasuke : Revealing yourself now?

The hooded figure jumped away back into the bushes as about 10 took their place. Unfortunately for them they didn't realize who their opponent was. As they all pushed forward Sasuke released one jutsu.

Sasuke :Almighty Push!

An invisible force extended from him and pushed away the foes, they were slammed into trees, the ground and each other rendering them unconscious. He soon heard a clap and he instantly activated his sharingan out of reflex. The clap seemed to echo much longer than it should have, realizing it was genjutsu he quickly dispelled it.

One more opponent showed themselves in a quick manner and Sasuke watched as the person went to stab him with a kunai but he allowed to connect. He was in no real danger, it was a genjutsu once again. And the real attacker tried attacked him from the back by attempting a leg sweep but he failed as the Uchiha jumped over the leg and picked up the person.

He unmasked the person and saw a mere child much older than his own daughter. 6 at the most. His hair was (h/c) and his eyes were (e/c). He pieced together that the child was put up to this.

Sasuke : Where's your leader?

The child tried once more to attack but failed as Sasuke retaliated with a gut punch. This in turn cause the child to open his mouth allowing him to see a curse mark on his tongue.

Sasuke : Cant tell me huh. No matter.

He helped the boy off the ground and looked at him in the eye and put him under a genjutsu forcing him to lead him to their leader. Before he did Sasuke unmasked his enemies and found that they were all children the oldest being at least 12. He checked them all and saw they also had curse marks.

Sasuke : Bastards. *Looks to child* What's your name?

Y/N : Y/N Kurohoshi.

Y/N then unwillingly walked towards his leader. Sasuke looked at him as he walked ahead of him.

Sasuke : Rare to see a child use genjutsu. either he doesn't know his chakra nature or he has a strong affinity for Yin release.

(Shinobi fun fact) Yin release being the thing that allows a person to cast genjutsu. Its separate from the normal basic 5 chakra natures. Yin and Yang release being separate from those two entirely.

After 10 minutes Y/N came to a stop in the forest and pointed to a cave. Sasuke ventured in and found a group of older people, men and women laughing around a campfire surrounded by valuables.

Sasuke : So you all force children to do your dirty work while you sit here?

Confused one of them retorted.