Chunin Adventures II

It was another day in Konoha and everything was normal as per usual. Y/N, Mika and Hanabi were in Mirai's house helping Kurenai make breakfast while they waited for Mirai to wake up. When she did see it she didn't question it and just went to the bathroom.

Kurenai : So Y/N? How is your genjutsu practice coming along?

Mika : Y/N has better genjutsu then most Jonin. On our last mission he put 10 people under a Genjustu and had them questioning if reality was reality even after he turned it off.

Y/N : Saying I'm better than most Jonin is a bit of an exaggeration if you ask me. But I've been practicing a lot so I have a good amount of easy Genjutsu in my arsenal.

Hanabi : Mirai often has a hard time keeping up with Y/N's Genjutsu skills. But we sure were lucky to end up with 2 Genjutsu users on our team.

Mirai finished and was dressed and ready to eat and joined them at the table.

Mirai : So what's the mission?

Y/N : We found another base for some bandits on the outskirts of the village. We've been ordered to take them down.

Mirai : How many are there?

Mika : Recon counts at least 15-20 of them. Though they pose a great and dangerous threat as they have killed a few people.

Y/N : So we are going to stop them.

Mika : With extreme prejudice. Or at least as much Sensei says we should.

Kurenai : So when do you guys leave?

Y/N : Naruto said it didn't matter so long as it was today. I advise we go in at night. We'd have the numbers advantage and the cover of night.

Mirai : You sound like an Anbu operative. Very clandestine. I think you'd be a perfect fit.

Hanabi : When you put it like that, it sounds more like the Kurohoshi from the books he's found.

Mika : Who knows. Maybe Y/N already is in the Anbu and we just don't know it.

Y/N : Eh maybe. Stealth is a one of my interests.

The group continued to eat and proceeded with random conversations and finished. They cleaned up the mess that they made. Then for the rest of the day, they scanned over the intel they had collected, and strategized. They also came up with some rules they would all abide by.

1 - Y/N will front the operation as his Genjutsu is the most crucial part of the plan.

2 - Each bandit will be handled in groups.

3 - Bandits would not be killed unless necessary.

These rules would dictate the flow of the operation.

Y/N : Also change into black clothing. This plan will fail if they notice a shadow moving.

Hanabi : Where do we get some thing protective nd stealthy.

Mika : Lord 7th should be able to give us some. Y/N?

Y/N : I'm on it. You guys finalize this thing ok?

Team 6 and Kurenai : Yes sir!

Y/N : Those'er my are my girls.

Y/N made it through the door and ran on the walls of his beloved home to Naruto's office.

Kurenai : I just love the boy.

Mirai : Me too.

Hanabi : Yet you don't make a move.