Chapter 3: Restart!

Start from the beginning

Tak: "Yo Zel!"

Ryo: "A swell battle on your foe the other day."

Jack: "Yeah man, keep this up and you'll meet the big boss!"

Zeldris put his lunch in the locker before closing it, he shook his head at them before saying.

Zeldris: "I'm good."

Zeldris walked away, the three boys watched him as he had left.

Tak: "Wonder what's wrong with him? He said less than usual."

Jack: "I don't know man, maybe he's having girl troubles."

Ryo: "Don't be ridiculous Jack. I highly doubt he'd be having such troubles, especially since the incident."

Jack: "Oh yeah, then I don't have a clue mate."

Tak/Ryo: "We know."

Class went on as usual. Zeldris stared out the window to look out at the road..soon it would be time again..this time he had to do something about it or he'll get the same results. The bell rang which meant it was end of the day..three in the afternoon on the dot. Zeldris got up and he tucked his hands into his pockets before stepping out. Though he was stopped by quite a booming voice.

Ms Godrey: "Wait a minute young man."

Zeldris turned around, he looked at his teacher that had quite a mean domineering gaze. Zeldris was confused on what she wanted..he didn't do anything bad in class..did he?

Zeldris: "Yes, Ms?

The ginger haired teacher cut her brown hues at him slightly before fixing her red glasses. She then crossed her legs as she leaned back in her seat.

Ms Godfrey: "Is everything okay at home? I've noticed your bags are much darker than before. Have you been getting the appropriate amount of sleep young man?"

Zeldris: "That would be two hours right?"

The two locked eyes with one another. The teacher had the face of disappointment before she said in a rather displeased manner.

Ms Godfrey: "That's not even close to the amount of time you need Zeldris. You must get more sleep it's the key to your learning. Has something been bothering you?"

Zeldris: "No ma'am. I've just been up late reading."

Ms Godfrey: "Well, education is important but so is your sleep. Do try to get more hours of rest, you've got the look of a dead man in your eyes."

Zeldris froze before he shrugged.

Zeldris: "Good joke, Ms."

Zeldris turned around before he walked away. The teacher watched him leave before she went back to doing her marking. That was most certainly different..the first two times the teacher didn't bother to speak to him, but why now? Zeldris didn't have time to think about it, he quickly made his way to the playground. The scene was midway through, the girl was beat up once again. Donny and his boys laughed.

Donny: "Someone call that little shit with no second name. He has a date at BAHAHAGA."

Zeldris placed both hands on the school fence before gripping the metal fence. He then let go before immediately running home once again..did he learn nothing? The scene changed and Zeldris was out of breath as he stepped into the hallway of his home. Zeldris dropped his bag down and immediately ran into his bedroom to get dressed.

Zeldris: "I'm running out of time. I have to get there before they do and get her out of there!"

Zeldris flung on any outfit, a basic white T-shirt with jeans and a black jacket. He opened his door before running back down the stairs.