There were tons of empty cans laying around in this church. This guy had been eating very good locked in here by himself. After some time tonight he told us that there was a food bank that his church had run and stocked right before everything happened. It was where he was headed when he got attacked by those walkers. Rick, Shane, Michonne, and Daryl were going to head out there with Father Gabriel this afternoon and bring back whatever food they could find there.

I stayed back with Carl and Judith. "I'm going outside to look around a little bit. You okay with Judy?" I nodded but looked at him with a deep concern. "You sure you should go out there alone?" He nodded. "I'll be okay, I can take care of myself. I won't be long anyway." It took no time before I got Judith to sleep. The poor little thing was exhausted, we all are actually. I was laying her down in the makeshift bed we had fixed up for her when I heard Carl shout softly into the church for me. "What is it?"

"Come here a sec," he called back. "Judith's asleep." I answered back just as she started to cry, "Well, she was asleep." I picked her up and walked outside bouncing her in my arms trying to calm her back down. Carl led me around to the side of the church and showed me some scratches on the side of the building. "There deep, like knives or something. Someone was trying to get inside." I nodded to him as I stared at those scratches. "Look here," he said pointing to another spot. My mouth gaped open when I read those words.

YOU'LL BURN FOR THIS

"You've got to tell you dad about this when he gets back," Carl shook his head and looked up at me. "I'm going to. What do you think he did?"

"I don't know, maybe he didn't do anything. This doesn't mean he is a bad guy."

Shane was sitting on my right and Daryl on my left tonight. Neither of them wanted to leave me alone. Rick sat across from us with Judith in his lap playing with her. As I watched father and daughter my heart began breaking again for my Papá. He'd never again hug me tight or comfort me when I was upset. I started remembering his bright smile. His pale blue eyes that would glow every time he saw me. I quickly jumped up to my feet and started toward the door. Shane grabbed my hand and I looked down at his worried expression. "I'll be okay." Shane stood to his feet and looked down into my eyes. Before he could say anything I put my hand up to his lips, "Ho appena avuto modo di fare pipì . Non penso che ho bisogno del vostro aiuto per questo. Io torno subito , te lo prometto." {I've just got to pee. I don't think I need your help for that. I'll be right back, I promise.} Shane laughed a little as he placed his forehead against mine, "Okay I'm getting better but I still didn't catch all of that, I think you just told me you have to pee?" I smiled at him and nodded as I lightly kissed his lips. "I did. I also told you that I don't think I need your help for that." I stared into his eyes for a minute longer, just taking him in. "I'll be right back, I promise." He kissed me this time before turning me around him to go toward the back where the bathroom was. When I saw Maggie go through the door I let out a quiet sigh of relief. Now I had an excuse to go outside. I turned back and headed for the front door and glanced at Shane. He cocked his head to the side in a disapproving manner. "I need the fresh air anyway." Shane moved toward me, still not wanting me to go outside, and I held my hand up to stop him. "I got this," I said to him as I pulled my knife up out of its sheath halfway and flashed the blade at him, "I'm a Dixon remember? I can take care of myself." Daryl laughed and Shane whipped his head around to look at him. "She's right, if us Dixon's know anything, it's how to take care of ourselves. Just be extra careful, and if you ain't back in five minutes," Daryl paused and pointed a finger at me, "Uncle Daryl's gonna come find ya and beat ya ass for wanderin' around out there in the dark. I'm gonna give ya just enough time to piss and I mean it you better be back in here." I gave him a sarcastic salute as I headed to the door.

I leaned against a tree a few feet away from the front door of the church. I let my head fall back and I stared at the starry night sky. Despite what this world has become it was beautiful and peaceful out here tonight. I breathed in deeply and closed my eyes as every memory I had of Papáflashed in my mind. His eyes shining brightly and his smile huge, as I ran into his arms a small girl. Each flash showed me a little older than the last as I grew. My love for Papánever changed but it grew right along with me. I always was Papá's girl. I will always be Papá's girl, just like he told me on that night he died in my arms. "Papá," I released my breath as I called out for him. "Bella Rose," I heard Papá's voice whisper back. I threw my head forward and looked all around. It was a steamy night and as if on cue a soft breeze brushed across my skin. I heard him call for me again on that breeze and tears began to roll down my face. I braced myself on that tree and just cried when a hand landed on my shoulder. I jumped and spun around bringing my knife just millimeters from Bob's throat. "Gesù Bob , avrei potuto ucciderti." Bob looked at me confused as I realized I didn't shout that in English. "Jesus Bob, I could have killed you!" I repeated in English as he gave a nod of understanding. "Glad you have good self control," he joked. "What happened with your dad?" He asked as he leaned against the tree beside me. I dropped my head and stared at the ground and I kicked the dirt around with my foot. "You know sometimes it helps to talk about it," Bod urged.

"It ain't gonna help to talk about it." I argued back just hoping that it would shut him up. He pushed himself off the tree and turned to face me. He stood there just staring without saying a word but I didn't look up at him. "It will help, you know that, you just don't want to believe that." I rolled my eyes back in my head but kept looking at my feet. "We all know you loved him and you miss him. We just want to help you." God he wasn't going to quit. I pushed myself off that tree now and got up in Bob's face. "Just LET IT GO! I don't want to talk about it okay?" I shoved him backward and then stormed off into the dark night. I had gotten about twenty yards away when I heard Bob start to cry. I glanced back momentarily but I couldn't see anything in the dark. I felt a twinge of sadness because of my outburst and I almost turned back. It was just a split second, but I decided against it. As I turned back and continued running away I rammed into someone, or something. I looked up at the tall shadowy figure towering above me in the dark. My first thought it was a walker and I was about to be dinner, that is until it spoke. Dread ran cold through my veins as I recognized his voice. "Well, look who it is. Fancy meeting you here."