Confrontation

{A/N}

Hello my lovely readers! I just wanted to say how sorry I am for not uploading for so long. I know you all say you don't mind, but I know some of you do and I feel so bad for stopping the progress of this story. I know I said I had ideas for this story, and I did at the time, but I kinda fell into a depression and just didn't feel like myself. Between life and trying to graduate, I was caught in this huge bubble of depression and couldn't escape it. But I'm feeling a lot better now after finding people to help me through those very tough times, one of them actually being a reader of mine and we became pretty good friends❤️ (out of respect for their privacy, I will not say who they are or the gender). They let me express my creative ideas with them and it gave me the push and inspiration to want to continue this story. I am truly happy to have them as a friend! And now with that said, I will try my best to continue this story for you all! I will not let you down! 😁😌
-------------------------

Ink's POV:

Almost immediately, Nightmare grabbed me by the neck with his tendril and roughly threw me against the wall, making my head throb. I could feel his grip around my neck slowly become tighter. I tried to stay calm, but it was hard when I knew why he was here. I watched Dream hide in another room, and I hope no one else saw him.

"You should know why we're here, squid. Or should I spell it out for you?" Nightmare growled.
I shuddered a little as I tried to form some words, though it was hard with his tendril around my neck so tight, "I-I have an idea on why, and I n-never should have touched him! I'm s-sorry!" I hope it wasn't obvious I was lying. I couldn't care less about Error anymore. Not like I really did to begin with, and now I have someone new to play with.
"You should've thought about that before you did it. Saying sorry now isn't gonna change what you did to him, even if you said sorry to him it wouldn't change shit!" Nightmare yelled.
In my mind, I rolled my eyes at what he said, not caring about a single word. He continued to rant on and yell at me about what I did to that bag of strings while I ignored it and pretended to listen. It wasn't until he threw me to the hard floor, that I finally paid attention. He almost took away my breath as he slammed his foot onto my chest. I coughed a little and looked up at him with fake fear.
"No amount of apologies could make up for what you did to him, but hurting you a bit will make me feel 10 times better." I could see the smirk on Nightmare's face as he spoke.

I played along and screamed with pain as Nightmare and his gang took turns with torturing me. After a while of stabbing, slicing, cutting, and bleeding, Nightmare and his dumb parade left. I wasn't mad, but the pain annoyed me. I had to put another act on as I heard Dream come out of the room he hid in. He ran over to me with tears in his eyes as he saw me and my bloody body on the cold floor. I faked some tears and could see his worried face, which was another thing I found annoying. I let him help me up and heal me, as I thought of that mistake, Error and his dumb new boyfriend. Which made me snicker a bit in my head since I was dating Nightmare's fool of a brother.

After an hour or two of Dream healing me, he insisted we go to bed so I could 'rest'. I agreed so he'd stop talking and we headed to bed and soon after, Dream fell asleep. I stayed awake and thought about what to do about Dream since he was starting to annoy me a lot. "I could tell him I only used him to get Error away, but that's not fun." I thought. Then I had an amazing idea... "What if I let him catch me cheating on him? Just like I did with Error! Dream would have nowhere to go to so he'd just stay miserable. And I'd finally be free! But who? I mean I could try Blue, but he's too innocent for that and I need him to be on my side. He looks up to me so he'll believe me if I tell him Dream cheated on me instead. Hmm, I guess I could just make a fake sans so I can get rid of it later. I'll do it next time he leaves for whatever." I smirked as I made up my mind and agreed with myself, then went to sleep.