The After Kiss

Error's POV:

W-what just happened?! D-did he just...... k-kiss me?! I-I kinda liked it. I kinda want him to do it again.... Is that bad? Is that good? What do I do?! My thoughts were interrupted by Nightmare, "Error? Are you ok? D-Did you not like it?" I panicked with my response, "N-No I liked it! I-I mean... " we both chuckled nervously, "I don't know how I feel about it. But I didn't hate it..." he smiled and leaned in once more, this time I leaned in as well, our lips clashed and it felt like it lasted a lifetime, I kinda wish it did. It felt like I was flying in the clouds.

He smiled as our lips let go, "Well I for one enjoyed it, and I can tell you did as well." he was right, I did enjoy it. Once I realized everything that had happened, I laughed. Nightmare looked at me with confusion and smiled nervously, "Wh-What's so funny, Error?" I looked at him and smiled, "Nothing, I just think it's a little funny how after all this time I was dating Ink, I never felt like this with him as I do with you. And then I find out he's been cheating on me, and we're here kissing without him knowing!" Nightmare tilts his head, "Felt like what?" he asked. I blushed, realizing what he meant and what I said. "L-Love.... Like real love. He never kissed me like that, or acted like he cared about my problems, let alone care about me." I shrugged. He smiled, "Well then it seems like maybe we're better for each other than we thought?" he smirked. I blushed at his resolvement, "R-Really? N-Not that I have a problem with that! It's j-just that there's still... Ink...." I frowned.

Nightmare took my hands and held them tight with reassurance in his eyes and voice, "Who cares about Ink? He cheated on you with my damn brother! And who knows for how long?! He gave up on loving you, but now that's about to change and he's gonna regret what he's done to you! You have me now, Error, and I'm gonna show you what real love is! Because you deserve it and you deserve to know what love is and feels like!" I hugged him tight and mumbled, "Thank you", he smiled and hugged me back. I think I finally found the one for me.