The Comfort

Error’s POV:

I started to calm down. I was surprised my Haphaphobia hasn’t kicked in yet, but i wasn’t gonna complain. After I calmed down, I felt tired from the crying and a lack of energy. Nightmare noticed. He shooed the others away and pulled me closer into his arms. He hugged me tight, and picked me up bridal style. I was confused at first, but I let it slide as I was too exhausted to do anything about it. He took me upstairs to his room and layed me on his bed. I looked up at him and watched as he layed next to me. He smiled softly, not saying a word, and scooted closer to me. I watched him, confused. He pulled me into his arms and started to cuddle me, rubbing my back. I relaxed in his arms and started to fall asleep slowly. Nightmare whispered in my ear, “Now that Ink knows about us, we can make it official. Right?" I nod and smile as blush creeps onto my cheeks. He kisses my cheek, "Good, now I can call you my boyfriend." I blush a little more and snuggle into his chest. He cuddled me closer and continued to rub my back, which made me sleepy. I started to drift off to sleep and Nightmare kept quiet letting me sleep, knowing I needed it. I fell asleep and not soon after, Nightmare fell asleep as well.

Ink's POV: 

Did he actually see me and Dream? Shit… I knew I forgot to close the door! He wasn't supposed to find out like that! I groaned and sighed as I walked back to the portal I made to get here since I was too mad to walk. I couldn't contain my anger as I picked up a rock and threw it into the forest. I huffed and went through the portal and sat on my couch. I looked around and sighed, seeing it was quiet and lonely without Error. "Hey, well now that Error's out of the picture, I can have Dream move in with me!" I smiled wide and took my phone out and called Dream. It rang for a while then he answered, "Hello?" I smiled more, hearing his voice. "So Error found out about us, and yeah I was pissed at first, but then I realized we can finally be together!" I said cheerfully. I could hear his squeals of happiness through the phone. I chuckled a little and smiled. "REALLY?! Yay!! I'll be right there!"  He hung up and I immediately heard a knock at my door. I got up and ran to the door and opened it. We hugged and gave each other a quick kiss. He followed me in and I led him upstairs to my room. We laid on the bed and cuddled and kissed. After we settled down, we both started to fall asleep. "I love you, Dreamy." I said to him lovingly. "I love you too, Inky." Not long after, we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who disagrees with how Ink took this? Should he have been as happy as he was? Do you wanna see more of him and Dream? Let me know! (534 words)