43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani

Start from the beginning

"Words,"

I said and I could feel her insanely wet.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please,"

Her finger fisted my hair tightly and she arched her body insanely. Her hand moved senselessly making a few papers fall off the table and my finger which was touching her core with my finger, slowly slipped a little inside.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Rudra,"

She moaned louder and I slowly brought it out, sucking her again softly.

"Who do you belong Nandani?"

I asked again and she said.

"First, take me and I will tell you who I belong to,"

She said and I immediately lifted my face up to look into her eyes.

I gulped and she looked at me questioning teasingly.

"Done playing?"

She asked and I sucked on my lower lip.

I immediately stood up and my hand reached for her overcoat knot.

"You are going to scream louder than ever did, little seductress,"

I said and she straightened herself.

I pushed the overcoat down her shoulder and grabbed her waist to put her down from the table.

But, suddenly she pushed me against the chair and made me sit down again.

I saw her straightening herself, the locks of her hair dancing on the side of her face and her long hair falling beyond her hip.

"Game on, my big boy,"

She stepped down from the table and I was looking at her closely.

She placed her hand on the chair behind my back and sat on my thighs parting her legs.

I gulped and stared into her eyes. My hand slowly reached to her back, decreasing the distance between us and she cupped my cheek.

Tilting her face to the side, she teasingly brought her lips closer to mine. My lips parted in hunger and she just smiled stopping herself a few centimetres away.

"Apologize, Ranaji,"

She said in a slow voice and I felt like my heartbeats were slowly racing up.

"Why should I? I was not the one sneaking out,"

I said and she teasingly touched her lips with mine.

My lash forced close for a moment but as soon as I felt the removal of touch, my hand on her back pulled her closer.

"Kiss me, little wife,"

I said and she slowly shook her head.

"First promise me, you will not get angry with me next time,"

My other hand cupped her neck and she moaned a little.

"Ahh,"

I pulled her closer and she said.

"Softer,"

I inhaled a deep breath and loosened my hold on her neck. 

"Better?"

I asked and she nodded.

"Yes,"

She said and I brought my other hand from her back to her nape. My fingers slowly moved her hair back from her shoulder and I touched the side of her neck with featherly touches.