"Move Jasper. Im going to break that perfect little face of his!" Alex yelled, softly pushing me aside and stepping up to Aaron. "Oh bring it, Alex!" Aaron yelled, out spreading his arms and taking another step forward, to where they were right in each others face. "Guys stop!" I yelled again.

Alex threw the first punch.

He shouldn't have done that.

Aaron instantly punched Alex's stomach and Alex bent forward, holding it. Aaron grabbed Alex's head and slammed it on his knee. Alex already fell t the ground. He quickly shook himself off and jumped onto his feet, punching Aaron in the face.

"Stop!" I screamed. They kept punching and kicking, ignoring everything I say. "Alex!" nothing. "Aaron!" Nothing. I sighed and stepped forward, trying to grab Alex's arm to pull him off. "Alex stop this shit!" But instead of pulling them apart, Alex's elbow comes back and hits me in the nose. I hear a crack sound and fall backwards, hitting my head on the concrete.

My eyes close, but I'm barley conscious. "Great going, Dipshit!" Aaron yells, As both of them run to my sides. Someone's head comes down and rests their ear against my chest, making my stomach flutter. As much as I hope it's Alex, I know it's Aaron. "Is she okay?" I hear Alex say from father away.

"Yea, but her nose and head is bleeding." I hear Aaron's deep, sexy voice, at barley a whisper before he scoops me up In his arms. "Im taking her to the hospital across the street." Aaron announces. "I can take her-" Alex starts, before Aaron cuts him off. "No, you've done enough. Just go home and get Shane to come out and get us. We don't need you hurting her anymore."

I want To smile. As much as I hate it. I want to. Because Aaron is holding me, and has protected me all day.

But I don't get the chance too as I drift into a sleep.

~~~

My eyes are closed, but I can use all my other senses. Thats how I know I'm in a hospital. At first, I wonder why I'm in here. Then I remember what happened. Alex hurt me. Because him and Aaron were fighting.

I'm about to open my eyes, until I hear someone talking.

"Is she going to be okay?" A deep voice asks. My heart picks up its pace. "She should be. But we have no idea when she is to wake up. We've put her on a certain medication to help with her nightmares. She had one last night and woke up all the other patents. So luckily this medication will calm that down. We couldn't get her to calm down until you came in....... is there anyone else that is coming to see her?"

"Yes. Their outside."

"Okay. And whom is paying for the expenses?"

There's a long pause of silence in the room. Until he speaks up. "I am."

~~~

"I think I just saw her eyes flutter." I heard Marisa say. I slowly rise my eyelids until I see everyone siting in the room. They all jump up and run to my sides. "Oh my gosh, Jasp, your okay!" Rachel yells, squeezing me in a hug. "We thought you were going to die!" Marisa also hugged me.

Shane came in yelling something similar to those two, hugging me also. They stepped back and I rubbed my face. "Guys, chill out. I was only out for a few hours." I said, my voice horse. "You were asleep for a day, Hazel." I turn my head to see Aaron leaning against the wall, arms and legs both crossed. He looked at me, hiding his expression.

God I wish he'd stop doing that.

"A-A day?" I stuttered, looking back around the room. "Yea. We were so damn worried." Shane said. I frantically looked around the room again. "Where's Alex?"