"душа моя"

After almost 3 months of trying to locate my father's whereabouts, with the help of several Russian spies who have been working for the United States for over 10 years, we were able to find the whereabouts of my father who was taking refuge with his friends the Russians.

Fucking fearful piece of shit.

"REMEMBER THIS IS CAPTURE OR KILL, if you see that your lives or the lives of your comrades are in danger, do not hesitate to take action!" Keegan was yelling at us.

"Yea sir!" we all yelled at the same time.

Keegan looked at us, one by one....
"We've arrived." The soldier who was driving the boat said to us.

"Ghosts! Masks down! Let's caught those sons of bitches!" Keegan said as he pulled down his air mask.

We all did the same. I looked at the water...the sky was dark and the water looked all black...damn....

Fun fact....i hate the ocean. It's nice and all but...I prefer missions on dry land. Under the fucking water in the middle of nowhere you're not a fucking ghost...you're a fucking piece of meat for the sharks. Fuck that shit.

| |

(Flashbacks: 1 month before)

"The plan sounds great and was very well created. Well done, Walkers." Laswell said looking at Hesh and Logan. These past few months they have been very focused on finding a better alternative for the plan.

"Thank you, but who will go in by land and who by water?" Hesh asked.

Laswell looked at Price- "task force by land and you by water."

"By boat you mean ." I said while I gave them a smile.

But suddenly Logan started laughing and Keegan covered his mouth trying not to laugh.

"W-what? What's the laugh?" I asked confused.

"Exactly, share the joke." Soap said.

"There's just one little problem and detail." Hesh said trying not to look at me as he looked at Laswell.

"What?" Price asked.

"Wait- we're going on a boat right?! Right?!" I asked trying to laugh under my almost tears.

"No boat, we'll go diving." Neptune said laughing.

I opened my big eyes and took the paper of the plan - "4,000 meters deep?! What the fuck do you think I look like?! A Fish?! Nemo?! Nah fuck that. I ain't no fucking fish." I said almost losing my posture.

Everyone was laughing including Simon- "hey stop, stop, are you afraid of the deep?!" Soap asked as he laughed non-stop.

"Do I fucking look like a fucking goddamn fish?!" I asked soap, making him laugh louder along with Gaz.

"Hey, it's not that bad-" Hesh said trying to minimize the fact that we were going diving.

"That bad?! For God's sake, you're afraid of fucking roller coasters and no one tells you anything! So don't tell me it's not that bad to go swimming almost reaching the fucking hell!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's right you're afraid of roller coasters!" Logan said as he taunted Hesh.

| |

"Now!" Laswell said to us through the channels. We all jumped backwards into the water as we started swimming. We were carrying flashlights along with our gps so we could be sure of the depth and whether we were together or not.