"You're my enemy"

"Charlie"

I stood quietly staring Shepherd straight in his eyes without lowering my gun.

"Charlie and Melina are in front of shepherd. Get there as soon as possible!" Laswell said over the channel. Sure enough...Price and Laswell along with the control team were watching what was happening on our security cameras...which we have on our body armor since the ones on our helmet had switched them to our chest.

"Copy that! Girls resist!" Keegan said.

"Can we put the guns down now?" Shepherd said to us as he crossed his arms.

"General Shepherd, you are under federal arrest for corruption and treason towards the armed forces and the American government by failing in your duty as a general and breaking your oath. Hands up and on your knees." I said while I took two steps forward with my gun pointed at his head.

"Under arrest? I-" shepherd said but was interrupted.

"ON YOUR KNEES AND WITH YOUR HANDS UP! NOW!" Melina yelled at him as she took two steps forward as well.

Shepherd knelt down and put his hands up but never stopped laughing. As I lowered my gun to pull out the White plastic handcuffs  to arrest him, the elevator doors opened and out came the two damn soldiers again.

But this time they had their long rifles...fuck.

"Guns on the ground." One of them said. This is the first time I've heard them speak.

"DAMN IT!" Laswell yelled over the channel.

We had no choice but to do what they were ordering us to do. We dropped our weapons, shepherd got up off the ground and kicked my glock as far away from me as possible.

One of the men came up to me and started to completely disarm me by taking my knives, C4's, tactical bombs etc. while doing the same to Melina.

Shepherd stood behind his desk as he looked at us- "take a seat." He said pointing to the seats in front of his desk.

When I didn't do what he wanted he gave the signal to his little dogs and one of them grabbed me by the back of my neck and forced me to sit down. The two soldiers stood next to Shepherd but giving him his space as they stared at me and Melina.

"Alright...now, why are you causing so much trouble on my base? What do you want?" Shepherd asked us.

"What do we want? I think we've made it pretty clear. You are a corrupt, murderer and a traitor." Melina told him.

"Melina Gates...daughter of Sandman, a total legend...good man and a hard worker....how sad that he was murdered in cold blood." Shepherd told her.

"EXCUSE ME?! IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?! IT WAS YOU?!" Melina lost her cool.

"Gates, he's just trying to make you lose your cool, just hang in there." Price said over the channel.

"Ignore him, Melina." I said to Melina trying to calm her down.

"Yeah...well...it was really the Russians...with help from me." Shepherd said as he started laughing.

Melina got up to hit him but one of the soldiers grabbed her by the neck and started choking her- "CALM DOWN!" He was saying in her ear.

"Why are we here?" I asked Shepherd.

"It's an honor to have you in front of us, Ghost Charlie...a great legend. You are a role model and not only that...you are a very important person to the entire armed forces. Knowing that a person like you has been behind me for years...it makes me feel very powerful, you know?" Shepherd was telling me as he approached me and leaned back from his desk across from me.