"I'll see you in Germany"

Flashbacks:
2 years ago.
Ghosts Unit Base:

"Let's go! Come on! Only 2 more miles to go!" Hesh said as he ran alongside me.

We were all running in formation, with our gear on and our masks. We were training like every other week.

I was already very tired, fatigued and felt like the air was no longer passing through my mask.

"Damn it I think I'm going to pass out." Logan said as he ran behind Hesh and I along with Keegan.

"Hahaha- I'm not carrying you bro." Keegan told him between deep breaths.

"You'll leave your brother in combat?" Logan asked him but laughing.

"Never." Keegan answered him.

"So?"

"Now I won't carry you because we ain't in a combat zone, kid." Keegan answered him again laughing.

Hesh and I started laughing- "I know damn well if it gets to be Charlie, you'll be carrying her really fast." Logan protested.

"Bro!!! We're talking 15 pounds less! Carrying her is easier than you. You're fat." Keegan told him laughing again.

"Me?! Me fat?! Keegan go get your eyes checked, you're old. Besides, Neptune is the one who's fat, look at him." Logan said.

"Why are you bringing me in? I'm not even fat, you're a fucker." Neptune replied. Neptune was running behind Keegan and Logan along with Kick.

"Ghosts-do you copy me?" We heard Captain Walker aka 'Scarecrow' , call out over our radios.

"We copy, Captain." We all responded at the same time.

"Get back to base. We have a mission." Scarecrow told us.

"Okay, captain." We replied.

We all turned left and started running back towards base...which was 1 mile away...cool, right?

/ /

Back to base:

When we arrived we had to drop only our rifles and bagpacks so we could get into the meeting room. We were all bathed in sweat and sand.

We took a seat behind Kortac unit which had been in our base for 2 weeks waiting for this mission. König was sitting one chair to the left in front of me...we were on bad terms right now...we were still together...but we didn't talk. While my brother was sitting right in front of me...he is part of Kortac too.

"We are all here. We have the green light for the operation in Germany." Our captain said as he stood next to the Kortac's captain and Merrick.

"We're not all going. We were talking and we have one mission but it's split into two locations. Ghosts unit will go to Caracas, Venezuela...and KorTac will go directly to Germany. KorTac will start the operation without Ghosts unit but then we will all join and finish the job. Agreed? Questions?" Scarecrow asked.

No one raised their hand nor did they ask any questions.

"Very well. Come on, Kortac and Ghosts get ready the big birds are leaving in 30 minutes." Our captain said taking his papers and leaving the room.

I need a good bath.

We all started getting up to get ready. I quickly got out of the meeting room, walked to my room and got my uniform to take a bath.

After 2 minutes I finished my bath...yeah ladies, 2 minutes I already have a huge amount of practice and experience when you are in the Ghosts Unit.

I did a Russian style braid as usual...like my mother used to do when I was younger...I put on all my uniform along with my mask, tactical helmet and my bulletproof vest. I took my bag and opened the door...when I opened the door there was König sitting on the floor waiting for me....