"Kitchen SX"

{I wrote this while listening to : The Wicked games mashup: The Weeknd FT. Justin Bieber}

/ /

"Then show me how much you want me."

I took his dick in my hand and took it into my mouth again...he was very excited, I could tell by his dick that was really hard, his breathing and his eyes....

I gave him a light suck without stopping to look at him- "don't you want me?" I asked him.

He bit his lips as he stared at me- "lie down on the bloody floor." He ordered me.

I gave him a smile...now...something will happen.

I lay on the floor with my legs bent wide open. Simon knelt in front of me and put his hands on my knees.

"Lift your hips for me, love" he said almost whispering to me.

I felt my heart skip a beat...this man will be my downfall. I did as he ordered...Simon with his right hand took his dick and started to run it across my clitoris making me lose my mind.

Then without any warning or problem he put his dick inside me...as he felt me he closed his eyes and moaned a little. I held on to his forearm....

His dick was slowly destroying me inside....it hurt but it felt so damn good.

"Are you okay?" Simon asked me. We love a man who cares!

"I'm fine." I replied.

Simon agreed with his head and started moving back and forth...his dick was going out and back in with a little ease. I was moaning as I looked into his eyes...Simon kept moaning and grunting.

"G-gosh...you're so bloody tight." He said almost whispering again.

"Don't-don't stop." I said between moans.

Simon looked at me and grabbed me by the neck pressing his forehead against mine-"never."

As Simon used his hips...our eyes never left each other's eyes...I put my legs around Simon's hips as I felt his cock go deeper inside me.

Simon grabbed my hands and held them tightly by my wrists as he brought them up to the top of my head. Simon was now more glued to my body and my face.

As I moaned...Simon began kissing all over my neck without leaving my wrists or fucking me.

"Harder, please." I told him between moans.

"Get on all fours." Simon ordered pulling his dick out of me and releasing my hands.

I got up and got on all fours, my hair was all in a mess. We were a little sweaty and we could hear each other's breaths.

Simon pushed my thighs to spread them wider...my back was making a perfect/slutty arch while my face was against the floor.

Simon ran his left hand down my lower back as he ran his tip across my entries....Simon put his dick right at my entrance and pushed it with his hips until it was deep inside me, which made me give a moan of pain.

"F-fucking- hell." Simon said between moans and grunts.

His movements were back and forth while his skin slapped against mine...Simon put a hand on my hip as he took me in his rhythm.

His dick was going in hard while he hit perfectly my g-spot...it hurt like a fucking gunshot...but it felt really, really good.

Then suddenly Simon's movements started to slow down but his dick was going in harder and harder without stopping...Simon was about to come, I can tell by his breathing.