"Mission"

{Maely & Hesh👆🏼}

/ /

It's been a month since we started working with Task Force 141 and coalition. This has been the worst month of my life, I've had to deal with Ghost's shitty attitudes, he's a fucking bastard and I can't stand him.

We don't understand each other, if I say blue he says green, he's the day and I'm the night, he's the water and I'm the oil...we are polar but very, very opposite.

We don't work well or we just don't mix. Just as he has been asking for a change of partner, I have been asking for a change of partner too. I want to work with Hesh again, he has always been my partner.

I just get along with him.

/ /

"Attention everyone!" Laswell yelled taking the attention of everyone in the room.

It was 3am. Many have tired and sleepy faces. But- my unit...we are all very alert and awake.

It's normal for us.

"The mission must be silent! Agreed?! We've been trying to locate Shepherd for 1 month so don't mess this up!" Laswell said.

We all agreed and started to leave for the helicopters already waiting for us.

I was wearing my uniform along with my black bullet proof vest, I had my nation's flag in front of me along with several bullet magazines and my knife. My hair was braided in Russian braids, I was wearing my mask and tactical helmet.

Arriving at the helicopter I sat across from Ghost, his legs reaching up to where mine were. I felt his damn piercing stare but since I didn't care anymore, I just ignored it.

All along the way Hesh, who was sitting next to me, we were playing rock, paper, scissors. I kept laughing with him.

"It's about time!" We heard the pilot inform us.

We all stood up and positioned ourselves, Ghost was standing behind me.

"STAND FURTHER! THERE'S NO SPACE IN THE BACK!" they shouted.

I stuck closer to Hesh's back, while Ghost stuck closer to me. I felt his presence closer now.

I felt his hand which was gripping his rifle on my lower back....

They opened the hatches and we all started to climb down the ropes.

"To your positions." Laswell told us over the officers' channel.

Ghost and I ran to our position inside the building my father was in.

We stayed hidden inside a computer room, Ghost started hacking into the servers to get information.

I stood next to him but watched and pointed my gun at the door.

"I'm almost done." Ghost said to me over our channel.

"No hurry, take your time." I told him.

"WE'VE BEEN ID'D!" We heard Logan say over everyone's channel.

"Say again?" Thomas asked over the channel.

"A politician along with his security, they just spotted us and identified us. Your orders?" Logan asked.

"Ghosts-they y'all have orders to eliminate them."

Back in the game.
"Yes sir." We all replied.