"Questions"

After taking a long bath in hot water, I put my hair in a high bun leaving a few strands of hair loose. I was wearing a pair of short lace pajamas.

I opened the door and turned off the light, as I was about to walk to the bed where Ghost was already lying

I opened the door and turned off the light, as I was about to walk to the bed where Ghost was already lying...I was stopped by his voice....

"Please turn on the bathroom light." He said looking at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's that-just leave it on." He said, changing his gaze.

Is he afraid of the dark? Maybe it's because of some trauma...

I walked to the bathroom and left the light on. I walked to the bed and lay down next to Ghost.

We were both lying there looking up at the ceiling of the room...it was getting really cold plus the whole house has central air conditioning...so I accidentally stuck my cold feet on Ghost's thighs.

Ghost jumped from the cold and then started laughing- "I'm so sorry! Omg- are you okay?" I asked him as I put my hand on his shoulder to see his face.

"Yeah- hahahaha- I'm fine." He said with a chuckle until he stared at me with a smile.

I covered my face with the sheet to hide my embarrassed face plus I also felt my cheeks very hot. I am so clumsy!

"Can I ask you something?" Ghost asked making me pull the sheet a little off my face.

"Sure." I replied looking at him.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asked making me open my eyes.

"No...it's not fear. Sometimes I feel like you try to intimidate me which you don't succeed...so I feel like you're challenging me...but I'm not-not scared of you...plus you're pretty cute-" I covered my mouth and looked at Ghost.

It can't be...why I kept talking like nothing and said that out of nowhere?! Omg.... what will he think about me now?!

Ghost's eyes looked at me with surprise but he didn't say anything...although I could notice a little pink color on his cheeks and on the tips of his ears.....

"I-" he said and then he fixed his throat....

"Well and- and you? Are you afraid of me?" I asked him trying to change the subject to try to forget what I said.

"No. But- you intimidated me and challenged me too." Ghost replied.

"How can I possibly intimidate you, ghost?" I asked with a smile.

"Simon" he said.

"W-what?"

"Call me Simon." He repeated.

I gave him a smile- "okay, Simon." As he heard me call him by his name I noticed a slight smile....

My heart was beating like crazy...why do I feel this way with him? Why do I feel like my heart is on the verge of bursting out of my chest every time I see him smile or just hear him talk to me?