"I am not her"

"Let me see your face, Charlie"

His words left me cold, I felt a strong shiver down my spine as my throat went dry. Our eyes kept glancing at each other.

"Negative." I said.

What's going on?! My heart was beating too much and he was the same way...I could see it in his eyes.

"Why?" he asked me.

"Because no. Show me yours, then." I said giving him a little attitude in my voice.

"Fuck you." Ghost told me.

I gave a laugh-"you too."
I gave him a little shove and walked as fast as I could out of the room. I went to the bathroom and took a good bath, we had sweated so much on the mission. Wearing all the uniform, gear and mask is not that easy.

We were all asleep, Farah was very tired because she was snoring. Now I even have to sleep with my mask on so Farah can't see my face.

But I couldn't sleep...I never can. I got up from my bed and walked to Hesh's room. Everyone in my unit was sleeping separately so no one could see their faces.

I opened the door and rushed in. Hesh was sleeping on his back. I lifted his sheet and began to lie down next to him.

"W-what are you doing?" Hesh got up and looked at me as he gently moved.

"Move, I can't sleep." I told him.

Hesh moved until he was pinned against the wall while I was on the edge. Hesh ran his hand over me and glued me to him.

"Don't you think you're a little big for this" Hesh said to me with a smile.

"Shut up" I said closing my eyes.

Ever since my traumas got worse being in Ghosts Unit, Hesh has been helping me with everything, even sleeping. We do this whenever I can't sleep, he cuddles me and rubs my hair until I fall asleep....

/ /

"Listen!" We were in the operating room, my unit has found it very difficult to blend in with the others...we have always been loners, just us. We help the other units but we've never had to mingle...everyone looks at us funny or just thinks we're enemies like Shadow Company.

"We will have a mission today! We're going into enemy territory! So remember to stay alert!" Price shouts.

We all agreed.
"Get ready we leave in 10!" Price yelled.

"Ghosts in 3!" Merrick told us...everyone looked at him.

"Yes sir!" my unit yelled.
By now it was normal for us to have to do everything on short notice, with great haste and perfection.

We all got ready quickly and ran out to the helicopters...as expected we were the only unit already ready to leave the base.

"Are you okay?" I turned my head and Keegan was talking to me.

"I'm fine, why?" I asked him with a smile even though he couldn't see it but we were used to noticing our expressions with our eyes.

"We care about you...all of us. So if you need to talk you know we're all here to help you." Keegan said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Kee...I'll be fine. I promise." I replied but gave him a hug.

They were all like my older brothers...I was the youngest among them. I have grown up with all of them. Our connection is very strong.

All the other soldiers including Ghost arrived a little later.

We arrived at the enemy base which we were going to infiltrate to steal information from inside their facilities.