"Ungrateful"

After a few days, my unit concentrated on looking for all possible clues to locate Kick.

Remember the cameras I mentioned that we always wore on our helmet for security? Those cameras record in real time, we saw the video saved from Kick's camera...and we couldn't see anything.

Just how Kick apparently gets hit hard in the head and falls to face on the ground. They remove his helmet and took his body away. No face, no voice...no nothing. Like a ghost.

The irony is...that kick is a ghost, coming in at the same time as all of us...we've spent years and years being trained for perfection, putting our humanity, self-respect and even our rights aside...to become the only soldiers who can finish a macabre job, without name or voice or face...like if it were an act of nature.

And now out of nowhere...Kick is kidnapped? Something we didn't see and something was behind us...studying us...very closely but from so far....

I was walking next to Farah to bathe...and when we entered the bathrooms there was no one there, so even better. More peace.

Farah went into one shower while I went into the one next to her. Unfortunately we didn't have curtains to separate us or to be not seen but the good thing was that it was only a girl's bathroom.

As I stepped into the hot water...I closed my eyes and hugged myself. I let out a sigh...letting out all my stress.

"Oh- you guys are here." Melina walked into the bathroom. She was already in her pajamas.

"Yeah- have you showered yet?" Farah asked her.

"Yeah, I'm here to wash my mouth." Melina replied.

We all fell silent, I started to remove all the soap from my body, then I turned to the front and saw Melina looking at me from the reflection of the glass of the sinks.

"Dope tattoo." Melina said to me as she saw my tattoo along with my breasts and naked body.

"Thank you." I replied .
Come to think of it...this is the first time Melina has seen me without my mask in front of her.

"I can tell why Simon is attracted to you..." Melina said after spitting the water into the sink.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You're cute...you have a controlling Aura...you have a nice body...and your tattoos make you look 100x hotter. But outside of that...you're nothing." Melina said approaching me with her arms crossed.

"Melina, stop it." Farah told her.

"What? I make you feel insecure?" I asked with a smile as I stepped out of the shower completely naked and pulled her close to her.

"Insecure? Honey, look at me. I'm your fucking competition." Melina answered me.

"Whatever you say, competition." I said laughing.
Then I turned around but suddenly Melina grabbed me by one arm stopping me .

"W-what is this?" Melina touched my scar where ghost had put his name.

"What do you think it is? Your boyfriend's act." I said with a laugh.

You can see the fury enter all over her head- "huh...you let him write his name on you...and look now, he's not yours anymore." Melina said to me.

"Unfortunately.... but just- just out of curiosity...have you had sex with Ghost already?" I asked with a chuckle.

I hope she said no.

"Oh yes...and a great time we've been having." Melina said to me.

Great.

"Silly...next time you see him shirtless..look at his back...and ask him about 'Ghost C' " I said with a smile.