"Sad memory"

WARNING ⚠️: this episode contains strong themes such as rape, sexual abuse, among other classifications.

/ /

Russia:

I was getting ready for the parliament party, I was wearing a black dress of thin and soft fabric, with a big cut on the leg, a pair of black princess style gloves, black heels with red bottoms, a small purse and my hair was completely loose.

I left my room and walked to the living room where Hesh, Logan and everyone else was getting ready.

Everything was full of tactical boxes, computers, cables everywhere.

"I'm ready." I said taking everyone's attention.
They all turned their heads towards me and I could see their surprised faces.

"Y-you look fabulous." Hesh walked over to me.

"Thank you.." I said with a shy smile.

"Are we ready?" Thomas walked into the room.

We all agreed- "very well, Keegan and Logan will be inside the building as part of the staff to protect Charlie. Hesh and Kick will stay here with me and we will be everywhere from the computers. Good luck kids."

With that we left the building and started walking to the cars. In my case, Vladir had sent a car to pick me up.

It was a rather luxurious black Mercedes benz, a man opened the door for me, I got in and the walked to the front passenger door.

4 minutes later:

When I arrived many, many men were looking me up and down eating me with their eyes, not caring that most of them were accompanied by their poor wives.

They have no shame or respect.
Vladir, my 'boss' was doing the same.

I was so tired of listening to ridiculous conversations or just conversations trying to impress me so I walked to the bar.

"One vodka on the rock." I needed something strong.

"I didn't know you could drink so well." I heard Makarov's voice say to me near my right ear.

I turned my head and there he was, in a very luxurious black trench coat...a white scarf matched with his shirt and his hair perfectly brushed.

"You don't know many things about me, Makarov." I said with a smile.

"Mmm...you don't know many things about me either, душа моя (my soul)."

The bartender handed me my vodka...I drank from the crystal glass...and looked at Vladimir.

"You know...I've heard several things about you." I said.

"Yes? Bad things?" he asked me with a smile.

"Unfortunately yes."

"I'm really sorry, but I'm not a good person."
At least he's aware that he's not.

"Then...I'm not interested in you." I told him..I drank my drink to the bottom, I went to leave but he grabbed my hand.

"No..no..we're not done, душа моя." Vladimir came closer to my face.

"Can we talk somewhere more...quiet?" he asked me.

Damn it.
"Okay."

Vladimir grabbed my hand and we started walking. All the way to the elevators. We were in a luxurious hotel in Russia. The owner of this hotel is also corrupt and has several illegal special services of the parliament.