"Still there"

10:44pm

I opened my eyes and felt a hand with mine...I looked to my right side and there was König's hand next to mine. He was sleeping with his head on the small free piece of the bed next to my hand and body.

I moved my hand a little but he got up- "Maely?" he said raising his head. He was wearing his mask and helmet.....

"Hi, sorry for bother you" I said with a smile.

"No worries. How are you feeling?" he asked me.

"A little sore but I'm fine" I told him.

"Maely...you know I've never been very good at this...but, sorry for hurting you. It's my fault that you're in this state right now. You'll be out of work for weeks, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you and you know that I never intended to hurt you physically or mentally. I would rather die than hurt you. I don't-" König was telling me as he looked down at the ground.

"König- hey! Don't worry, you don't have to apologize. Besides it wasn't your fault...you didn't know. Mistakes happen, we are human we are not perfect robots. We make mistakes. I'm fine and I'm still alive, so we're fine! Don't worry, I promise" I said taking his hand again.

"You're not- you're not upset?" He asked me with his nervous voice.

"With you? No! Of course not. We're fine, I promise."

"Pinky promise?" König asked me holding up his pinky finger.

I gave him a laugh...I was the one who taught him the value of pinky promise, I raised my pinky promise and took his finger- "pinky promise." I said.

We were silent for a few seconds- "I'm thirsty." I said.

König got up and hurried out of the room, it didn't take him five seconds when he came back in with a bottle of water.

"Hey- you dyed your hair. Why?" König asked me while he sat back down in his chair.

"Oh! It was for a mission. Do you like it?" I asked him.

"You look very nice...but...I prefer your natural hair...you know that very well."

Hearing his words I almost choked on the water... "yes- yes I remember." I replied with a smile.

"I-I heard about your almost relationship with Ghost Riley." König said looking directly at me.

I feel a little weird and nervous talking about this stuff with him...I mean...König was my boyfriend and even my fiancé...this is weird.

"Uh...yeah...yeah. But it was an almost...since he ended up choosing his ex-girlfriend." I replied.

"Yeah, so I was told. Melina I think her name is." König said.

"Do you think she's prettier than me?" I asked as I crossed my arms. I actually want to compare myself to her...I want to see why her and not me.

"Well...yeah she's cute. But she's not my type, plus she has some really gross attitudes that make her look a lot less cute than her looks. Stop comparing yourself to her, I know what you want. You are much prettier and more attractive than her...you have your attitudes but you do it whenever someone disrespects you, meanwhile, you are the nicest and purest human being ever." König said.

I couldn't help and give him a smile.

"Plus you're a ghost...I mean how many female ghosts are there, besides you? That's right. You're one of a kind. So give yourself more credit, Maely." König said to me again.

"You're just saying that because you're still obsessed with me." I said with a laugh.

"Maybe." König replied...
Omg...my heart.

"Leave me alone." I said rolling my eyes to him.

"You know...I'm happy because I'm seeing your face again...I missed you like you wouldn't believe." König said with a soft tone.

I feel like my heart is skipping palpitations.

"I don't believe you." I told him.

"You don't? You're not happy that I'm in front of you?" König asked me.

"I-I am...yes." I replied...why did it take me so long to answer?! Am I stupid?!

"Maely...I miss you like you have no idea. I know this is a stupid question...but- do you still have feelings for me?"

Oh Jesus...it's me. It's me again. Please send help for me because I don't think I'll be able to answer it.

"I- fuck...yeah deep down inside me." I replied but looking somewhere other than his face.

"I know...because you like Riley. But without talking about him...my feelings for you, are still there, Maely...waiting for you." König said.

"W-what?"

"I'm dying for you. But you're dying for him...don't you think you deserve better?"

He's right. König is very smart...

"What? Are you flirting with me to see if I'll come back to you? Don't make me laugh, König, baby." I said.

"Come back with me, Maely" König grabbed me by one hand. My eyes widened enormously at his words....

I like Simon and I am very much in love with him...although I also tried for a long time to leave and get over König...but it was not successful....it's still there...

"What? Are you asking me for a second chance?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I am."

WHAT?! well...i mean...what do you guys think? Should I give him his second chance?!