"Nohan"

I woke up and  I was lying on the hospital bed...I went to get up so I could sit up but someone stopped me- "hello...no, don't move so suddenly." It was Hesh.

He was awake!

"Hesh?!" I opened my eyes wide and felt tears of happiness forming in my eyes along with a big smile.

"How are you?" he asked me with a smile while he took my left hand.

"I'm fine, but- you-How are you?" I asked.

"I'm better now. I got my leave letter, just today. I'm a captain again!" he said with a big smile.

"Did you hear everything I talked to you?" I asked him.

"Everything." He replied.

Then I remembered that my brother was alive...and I remembered everything my father told me...it was like if my father had never been my father...I put my head down and looked at my hands.....

"They told me...everything. I'm so sorry." Hesh said to me.

"Yeah well...at least he's alive, right?" I said as I tried to give him a smile.

"I talked to him. I think you should talk to him too." Hesh said to me.

"What? No. What for? We have nothing to talk about." I told him.

"Maely, you should know the truth. Listen to his vers-"

"His version? It's all lies!"

"Prove that you're still the same pure-hearted Maely."

I stared at Hesh...he always finds a way to convince me.

"Okay." I told him even though I was very upset.

/ /

A few hours passed and I decided to go see my brother. He was also in a hospital room because he had suffered several injuries in the explosion. I walked to the room along with Hesh and Task Force were already there as well as my unit.

"Keegan, what's going on?" Hesh asked Keegan.

"We are trying to get him to talk, but with none of us or Task Force it worked."

Then they started talking about everything they needed to know....but the problem was that Nohan was being very loyal just like his partner.

"I'll do it." I said then Keegan came over and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Charlie, you don't have to. You're not ready to talk to him or your dad again yet." Keegan said to me.

"I know, but- I have to." I told him again.

Keegan stood there for a few minutes staring into my eyes...trying to see how sad I am...but I didn't let it look so plain to the eye.

"Okay-okay." Keegan said as he turned around- "soap! Hand me the list." Keegan told him.

Soap along with his unit walked over to where we were- "what's going on here?" Farah asked.

"Charlie, is coming in." Neptune said.

Everyone looked at me in surprise including Melina and Ghost....

"Are you sure?" Melina asked approaching me.

"Yes, I'm sure." I replied as quickly and believably as possible.

"Okay, here's the list of questions we need. Right now your brother, he's handcuffed. You can't go past the red line he has around his bed. Those are Laswell's orders." Soap said while he handed me the papers.