"I wanna get off with you"

✨Hello everyone! ✨
I want to talk about the previous chapter. Many of you were confused and thought wrong about my way of abbreviating König's name which I affectionately abbreviate as 'nig' , I NEVER REFERRED TO THE N-WORD. So please stop thinking that, because it is not my intention nor the real reason for the abbreviation of König's name. Forgive me if y'all thought otherwise.

Love u all❤️ and thanks for reading!

/ /

Simon and I have been on this mission of being a couple for 2 and a half months now. We get along much better than before...we talk more freely, we know a lot of each other's secrets, the days are shorter, Simon loves my cooking...he says it's a work of art.

But about the mission...we have not been successful. Shepherd hasn't been doing anything suspicious. He lives quietly in his home like a retiree person. I know he's old...and he does old people things...but he hasn't been doing anything wrong. Same as always, fishing, watching TV, eating, riding his boat and reading books under his tree. He gets no suspicious visitors. Just his housekeeper, his bodyguards and that's it.

/ /

I took off my headphones as I entered the house, I had been running to keep up with my fitness. I walked to the living room and saw Simon watching TV.

"Hi," I said to him.

"You didn't see anything suspicious?" Simon asked me while he turned down the volume on the TV.

"No-nothing suspicious." I replied as I wiped my sweat with my towel.

"Hey-we got invited to a party." Simon stood up and handed me an invitation letter AND again, it was a party at our neighbors' house. They sure do like parties.

"Laswell approved?" I asked.

"Yes." Simon replied. He was wearing his mask. Most of the time, Simon wears his mask inside the house but closes the curtains in case we are being watched.

"Okay."

"What color will you wear?" Simon asked me again.

"I think I'll wear black. I'll take a bath." I told him with a smile.

I turned around and went up to the second floor to take a bath. It only took me about 30 min in the shower and then about 5 minutes to get ready.

I put on a beautiful black tight dress with a score on the leg, some black heels and I let my hair down. While I was finishing getting ready, I heard that Simon had gone into the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and I was just finishing my makeup when Simon came out of the bathroom...he was wearing a black formal suit with a half unbuttoned formal white shirt, black formal shoes, his hair was a little damp but perfectly combed, his cologne made the whole room bathe in it....

We were combined....hot.

"Take a picture, that'll last longer." Simon said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes with a little embarrassment as I looked at myself in the mirror again-"hand me my phone." I said.

Simon walked over to the nightstand on the side where I sleep and picked up my phone.

I stood up and faced him, as he picked up the phone- "come on" I said standing at the large mirror in the room.

"W-what?" he asked me confused.

"The picture." I picked up my phone with a smile, I looked at Simon's cheeks and they turned pink.