"Tattoos"

"Fuck!" I said almost screaming. I HAD COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN THAT FARAH WAS WAITING FOR ME.

"Hello? Where are you?" I took the call, while getting dressed as quickly as possible.

"Ah- that's exactly why I was calling you. Let's do it tomorrow instead. I'm- I'm connecting with Alex...enjoying our moment- so .... you don't have any problems do you?" Farah told me in a nervous voice.

Don't worry...Simon and I are doing the same....

"No! It's okay!" I said.

"Alright! Thank you, Charlie! See you tomorrow."

Farah and I hang up and I decided to go upstairs to take a bath. I had completely forgotten that Simon was in the bathroom, as I walked in there was a little steam from the hot water. Simon was in the shower with his back to me....

When he heard me he turned around a little- I got a little embarrassed...I mean I barged into the bathroom while he was taking a shower...I have to respect his privacy...it's not like we're a real couple...he's still my partner.

"Oh! I'm so sorry-I didn't know you were still here...sorry." I said as I turned to give him his privacy...I started to leave the bathroom when he stopped me.

"No- come here." Simon opened the shower door.

I walked back again into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes...what the fuck am I thinking?!

As I walked in Simon was clearly all naked...this man was created, spit on, stalked, thrown, denigrated, and even kissed by the Greek gods themselves...WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BEAUTIFUL?!

He is stupidly perfect.

I got under the water and let the water run all over my body...I was turning my back to Simon....

The water was hot...but not that hot. It was just right.

Then I felt Simon's hand remove my hair from my back and he started to run his fingers over my tattoos.....

"What meaning do they have?" Simon asked me in a low voice...his accent was thick.....

"Well...the tattoo you are touching right now...does memory of my mother....she liked to call me lily...because she said I was like a lily of the valley..." I told him as I looked at the ground and how the water was running.....

Then his hand went to my ribs on the left side.... "and what is the meaning of '51.1657° N, 10.4515° E' ?" He asked touching my tattoo on my ribs.

"They are coordinates...from Germany." I told him.

"Who's in Germany?" he asked me again.

"My-my brother. He actually-he disappeared in Germany." I told him.

Then he brought his hand up to the back of my neck and removed the hair...and he ran his thumb on it.... "and this one?" he asked me.

"душа моя" I said in Russian.

"What does it mean?" Simon asked me.

"My soul. Makarov....Makarov calls me that...I got it tattooed as a reminder...not because I like it...but...that at some point I will be able to get revenge on him...for the damage he did. So- I wanted to get it tattooed so I can always wear it on the back of my head..." I said slowly turning around to face him.

"And lastly...what does this one mean?" Simon touched me with his thumb, my tattoo that he had liked....

I gave a smile...
"My ex boyfriend...he liked to draw...he drew this tattoo on me...with markers...so I got it tattooed." I said with a smile.

"I overheard your conversation about you dating someone...sorry. Who was it?" Simon asked looking directly into my eyes.

"His name is König."

Simon agreed...but didn't say anything. We stood for a few seconds looking at each other. Then I ran my hand around his neck....

Simon lowered his head and pressed it to mine...his eyes were looking at me...but he didn't hold my gaze....

"Why are you looking down? Are you okay?" I asked him peeling my forehead from his.

"Your eyes make me shy."

My eyes make him feel shy?! How is that possible? His eyes make me feel shy!

"And yours make me feel shy too." I said with a small smile.

Simon gave me a smile...oh fuck.
"Damn..." I said as I looked at him...his smile is literally the most honest and sweetest smile I've ever seen.

"W-what?" he asked me.

"Nothing- ignore me!" I told him as I started to bathe myself in soap.

"No- tell me." Simon asked me again.

"No-I won't tell you." I said.

I mean I really don't dare tell him that...suddenly Simon grabbed me by the shoulders and made me look at him.

"Tell me."

My heart started pounding...damn it...come on Maely! You ain't a bitch! COME ON TELL HIM!

I took a big breath...I could feel my ears getting hot...I think I'm going to die of a heart attack...my heart is beating so hard.

"I- I love... every time you smile...you make me lose- track of time. Always" I said but quickly looked down.

Why did I say that?! Why?!
I'm so embarrassed. I think he's going to kill me.

"You know - I never really smiled...before...like I do now" He answered me.

"Then why are you smiling with me...why now?" I asked him but without looking at him.

"Because you make me smile easily."

Hearing his words I looked up quickly to see his face...he had pink cheeks...was he nervous?! He's actually saying the truth?! But...he was with Melina....before we met...he can't be saying the truth...

"Why-why do you say it like that? I can easily misunderstand what you really mean..." I said to him....fuck I'm so stupid.

"Maely...I am not good at expressing myself or showing what I want or what I feel...so...I hope you are good at reading eyes..."

/ /

(Maely's back tattoo👇🏼)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें