"SX"

{Trust Issues Remix- Drake ft. The Weeknd & Justin Bieber 😉}

/ /

After almost 3 hours of video conferencing with the whole team, they came to the conclusion that we already had a new clue where shepherd was going to go now. After the unexpected encounter 3 days ago, shepherd left his home and headed for Russia.

He was back in action.

So we all had to return to base to prepare for the new mission. This was going to be the last night of Simon and I being a fake spouses....

I don't want to go back...I want to stay here with him forever...but duty calls.

These last few days since our confessions of love, we have been closer, we treat each other with more affection, trust and we really understand each other.

Simon was already in bed but he was watching TV, I came out of the bathroom and walked to the bed but on his side.

I lifted his sheet and sat on top of him...he gave me a smile and put his hands on my thighs almost reaching my butt.

"Hi" I said gluing my forehead to his.

"Hi, baby" He said in his thick British accent.

We gave each other a smile and a soft kiss.
"What happened to your family?" I asked.

The question made Simon shift his gaze away from my face and his body got tensed...I know it was a very difficult question for him.....

"You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to okay?" I said with a smile detaching myself from his forehead.

Simon cleared his throat and looked at me again, he wasn't upset or even disgusted...he was just a little nervous.

"They're dead." Simon said.

I opened my eyes slightly....
"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah...what really happened to your family?" Simon asked me.

Fuck. Now I understand what he just went through...Karma.

"Well...my dad killed my mom when I was only 16 years old...I don't remember several things but Thomas Merrick...he was very close to my mother, when she got killed, Merrick took Nohan and I out of that house and away from my father. So for 10 years so far I never saw my father face to face....only from afar...I have always been his damn shadow. 2 almost three years ago Nohan along with his team, the KorTac unit...had a mission where half of them were killed and my brother along with his best friend were declared MIA and possibly KIA." I told him.

Simon stood quietly listening to me very carefully.

"You think it was your dad?" Simon asked me.

"Yes."

Then Simon hugged me...
"I-I'm so sorry."

We gave each other a very long hug...until we broke apart and started kissing passionately.

Simon put his right hand on my hip while with the other he grabbed my neck gently...my left hand was on his chest while the other was in his hair.....

Simon stopped kissing me and moved to my neck...he started kissing it very passionately, using his tongue...I felt his kisses turn me on and slowly made me wet.

I let out a moan or two...Simon continued down to my collarbone and with his index finger he reached to my pajamas.

I wasn't wearing my bra...so this was easy work for him.