"You rambled?" I asked

"I did" Wren paused again

"I didn't mean to spill like that, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't say anything wrong" She finished her statement and looked from me to Laila and back again.

"No, you just gave us insight as to what our relationship looks like to other people" Laila replied and I nodded in agreement

"What you said wasn't wrong" I agreed with Laila whose hands were clasped in mine and then the oven rang out loud. I stood up and left for the kitchen to take the pizza out of the oven. I put on the pink oven mitts Laila always brought around and brought the pizza out, it was golden brown like she said. I put the toppings on it and Laila walked in, she smiled at me making me smile back.

"Wren is certainly feeling a bit single" Laila said and walked towards me or so I thought she walked towards something behind me but the next moment I felt her arms around my waist. She sighed contentedly as I continued working on the pizza, I popped it back in the oven and she sat on the counter.

I stood in front of her admiring the bun at the back of her head, she leaned forward kissing me on the jaw.

"Does Wren still feel like she said something wrong?" I asked

"No but then I can see the emotion in her eyes, she's feeling a bit lonely"

"How did you know?"

"She must have been thinking about our relationship a lot to have spilled like that"

"You're right" I looked her in the eyes before stepping closer to her, I wrapped my arms around her.

"Let go of me"

"What's wrong?" I asked still not letting go
"I was reminded of the days after Asher broke up with me, I had all of you yet I felt so lonely"

"But you aren't alone now"

"I know" She whispered and hugged me back, I felt her pull back a little before kissing me on the cheek and whispering a 'thank you'.

"Anything for you" I whispered back, kissing the spot beneath her ear and then her forehead.

We stayed like that for some time, simply in each other's embrace before the oven started beeping, I pulled away from her.

"Better?" I asked and she nodded yes. I wore the pink mitts again and brought the pizza out, did I mention that the pizza had a divine aroma spread all around the house? It looked even better to me.

Our 12 inch pepperoni pizza was ready and it was amazing.

"It looks so good"

"It does" I agreed with Laila

"Let's give it a few minutes to cool down"

"What do you want to do with the few minutes of time we have?"

"I'll make you a deal yeah"

"What is it?"

"Let's eat and then I'm all yours"

"Done"

She held her hand out to me and I took it admiring the look of the ring on her finger; the one I gave to her. Love was an exhilarating feeling, I never ever thought we would end up like this. My gaze must have been a bit intense, Laila was threading her hands through her hair. Something she did when she felt too aware of my presence, I stepped back from her.

"No pressure?" I asked

"No pressure at all love" She smiled at me calmly

"So what were you planning to do for the rest of the day?"