derek's eyes softened even more, his hands on her delicately. "sils. we-"

"what if i do something and someone tries something and this baby's just, gone? what if i miscarry? what if it's a stillbirth? what if someone else comes after us?" she panicked.

"hey, hey." derek held her tight in his arms, his arms around her waist. "none of that's gonna happen. kate's gone, gerard's gone, robyn and simon are gone, deucalion's dead, there's no alpha pack, monroe's gone. we're safe now. this baby's safe."

"what if it's someone we don't know?" she muttered. "someone new? i can't- der, we can't lose another baby. we can't."

"we won't," he stated. "we won't." he gave her a firm kiss, her kissing back. "we're not losing this one, sils."

≡≡≡

sillie screamed loudly as she held derek's hand as tight as possible, melissa wincing from the other side of her. noah was holding sillie's other hand, but she refused to squeeze his. she knew she'd break it if she did - she was breaking derek's hand at this moment.

"one more push!" the ob shouted over her, holding the baby's head. "he's almost out, just one big push, sillie!"

"i can't, i can't," sillie huffed, trying to breathe. "fuck."

"yes, you can, you got it." derek nodded. "come on, baby, one more."

"breathe, it'll be done any second now," melissa added. "just breathe and push. listen to your body."

"my brain's saying i can't!" sillie snapped.

"listen to your body, not your brain," she exclaimed. "your body knows best here. listen to it, sillie."

"your mother was the same way," noah spoke. "she did it. so can you."

sillie nodded, exhaling deeply. "ok. ok. i'm gonna push, i'm gonna push. i'm pushing!" she yelled, her claws digging into derek's hand. she let out another scream.

"got him!" the ob cheered, wrapping the baby into the blanket and cleaning him off. "you did it, sillie."

she breathed heavily, nodding. she leaned back, her eyes closing. "jesus christ, that hurt like a bitch. i want a c-section if i ever do this again."

derek chuckled, kissing her head.

"stop, i'm sweaty," sillie complained.

"i don't care." he kissed her head again.

"you wanna hold him?" the ob asked, smiling.

sillie nodded quickly, reaching her arms out. the ob gave her the baby, sillie's face brightening immediately. "aww," she cooed. 

"he's beautiful," derek whispered.

noah and melissa shared a smile, glancing at the younger couple. 

"he's got your nose," noah muttered to his daughter.

"and he has your face shape," melissa added, directed at derek.

≡≡≡

"don't," stiles warned. "don't you fucking do it."

eli babbled, tossing a toy truck away from him and toward stiles.

he groaned, flicking eli's arm gently. 

"dude!" sillie snapped. "stop cursing in front of him!"