5.10

"so, any ideas?" leo asked

"we could go there and kill 'em," oscar suggested. "simon isn't a werewolf like robyn - he's human. they're the one we really need to fully worry about."

"i like that idea," isaac agreed.

"well, maybe we can have that as a last resort," leo tried. "how about we try to give 'em a bribe and if it doesn't work, then we kill them."

"i might kill them right away," isaac admitted. "look, i don't really care. i just want my parents safe. that's all i care about right now; that's the only reason i wanna do this."

"that's great, but we need a plan so we don't get killed," oscar commented. "here." he stood and went to the counter, grabbing a blue paper. he unfolded it and laid it on the table. "i found the online blueprint of the house earlier and printed it." he grabbed a pen, starting to circle the entrances. "leo, you said you're coming with?"

"yep." he nodded.

"perfect. there's three entrances. we all take one, go in, search the place. we gotta buy some stuff first, but when we find simon, robyn, or both, or just one, we gotta tie 'em up. we need rope, zip ties, tape, and blindfolds. last one's to be safe if we end up having to bring them somewhere - simon could have anything planned for someone breaking in. speaking of breaking in, isaac. know how to pick locks?"

"kinda." he shrugged. "i've seen youtube videos."

"not good enough. i'll teach you. moving on: once we search the place, steal whatever looks nice and shit, find the two, bring 'em to here. the living room." he drew a square around the living room. "we'll do what leo said, try to convince them. it might not work. so, we'll kill them if it doesn't. we meaning me and leo. not you, man."

"what?" isaac asked. "why not me?"

"cause of your eyes. glow them."

he complied, his eyes being yellow.

"they'll turn blue, and your parent's will know. and we'll get in trouble." he gestured to himself and leo.

"that's fair," leo admitted. "you'll just stand back, ok? can't have the lil guy's eyes switching now," he teased.

"i'm nineteen!" he exclaimed. 

"and shorter than me," oscar taunted. "making you the lil guy."

"i'm like, three feet shorter. i'm tall!" he insisted. "not my fault i don't look like a giraffe." 

≡≡≡

"hey, mom, dad," isaac started, walking into their temporary room. "oscar and leo were wondering if i could come with them. they wanted to stop at the apartment to grab some stuff and then get us all food."

"i dunno, curly." sillie sighed. "what if they find you guys?"

"we'll be careful," isaac insisted. "here." he gave them a piece of paper.