3.19

the wire ended up falling off of the roof, dangling around and sparking everywhere

"kira's down there," derek realized.

"what?!" sillie panicked before she remembered kira was a kitsune that would absorb electricity. but then she remembered there were others down there. "ah, fucking hell." she ran down the stairs, scott and derek following. she rushed out of the hospital, wincing when cars crashed into the hospital wall or other cars.

a EMT got out of the ambulance, getting electrocuted and falling to the ground.

"get back!" kira shouted. "everyone, get back! everyone get back!"

she spotted allison about to step into the water as the wire touched it. "allison, don't!"

"allison!" isaac pushed allison out of the way just before she touched the water, his body shaking as he was electricuted.

"isaac!"

sillie's heart stopped. "isaac!" she went to rush forward but stopped when she almost touched the water, derek grabbing her from behind before she almost fell in.

isaac met her eyes before he fell to the ground, still shaking.

another person got out of their car, getting electrocuted too.

a car drove forward and toward kira since the driver wasn't paying attention, but kira jumped up and flipped over it. she landed right by the wire.

"kira, do it!" sillie encouraged.

kira locked eyes with her before she held her hands up, the wire shaking as it levitated by her hands. she reached out and grabbed the wire with one hand, the other at the cut. her eyes glowed orange as the electricity started to die down. she dropped the wire.

"isaac!" sillie cried, rushing to him, resting his head on her lap. "isaac?" she listened for his breathing and pulse. 

derek joined next to her.

"why aren't you breathing? no, no, why aren't you breathing?!" her hands shook, not knowing what to do. "scott! scott, he's not breathing!"

allison's face fell. "what?" she pushed herself up, kneeling next to her and 

derek felt for a pulse. "sillie. sillie, focus! what am you supposed to do?"

"he's not- he's not breathing," she whispered.

"sillie!" derek raised his voice.

her head snapped to him, her lip trembling. "he's not breathing."

"i know. what are you supposed to do when someone isn't breathing but has a pulse? forget he's a werewolf."

"uh, um, you... you're supposed to do mouth to mouth." sillie took a deep breath, laying isaac flat on the ground. "ok. ok. just imagine this isn't your kid, sils. this isn't isaac, it's a total stranger. don't worry." she took another deep breath. then she tilted his head back, pinched his nose, and started mouth to mouth.