3.5

sillie faked a smile

sillie faked a smile. "alright, see you, guys."

"are you sure you don't want us to stay?" stiles checked.

she nodded. "yeah, go. it's mandatory anyway, remember?"

"we can tell coach it was an emergency," scott suggested, holding his stomach from the wound that was there. "we can stay with you."

"you guys should go," sillie insisted.

"sillie..." isaac tried.

"we can stay here," boyd added. 

"guys, go." sillie sighed. "i'll be fine. go."

they shared a look before pulling sillie into a group hug. then they got out of the jeep, heading to the school. "we love you!" they exclaimed.

"i love you too, now go have fun and shit." sillie waved.

once they were gone and the werewolves were out of hearing, sillie burst into tears, trying to stop. she took deep breaths, tilting her head back and blinking quickly. she sniffled, wiping her nose. "goddamn it!" she punched the steering wheel. 

≡≡≡

sillie swung at ivy, dodging her kick and catching her leg. she threw her to the ground, ducking down when kali's leg kicked toward her face. she clawed kali's stomach, jumping back up and over ivy's arm when she tried to claw her neck. she looked over when boyd got thrown to the ground and cora yelled in pain when ennis clawed her back.

≡≡≡

sillie groaned when ivy knocked her down to the floor, gasping at the foot that pressed on her throat. she looked over when she saw derek and ennis fighting, getting closer to the edge. her eyes widened, pulling ivy's ankle so she fell too. she climbed on top of her, punching her and slamming her head into the ground. she winced at the wounds all over her body as she stood, seeing derek and ennis start to fall over the edge.

"derek!" she yelled.

but he was already going down, looking at her before he was under the ledge.

sillie ran forward, expecting to see derek holding onto the ledge or something. but then his back hit the escalator at the very bottom. she exhaled, believing he couldn't be dead. he was derek, he never died. so she waited for him to move, but he didn't. she listened for his heartbeat, but she didn't hear it. 

"derek?" she whispered. "derek!"

isaac ran up to her, looking over with his face dropped. he grabbed sillie's hand.

≡≡≡

sillie and isaac stood at scott's door.

scott grabbed his helmet and turned around, gasping in surprise since he didn't expect to see them there. "whoa."