3.18

sillie grunted, picking up her phone when it started ringing

sillie grunted, picking up her phone when it started ringing. she cleared her throat. "what's up, scott? it's midnig-"

"sillie! sillie, i need your help," scott demanded. "meet me at stiles', something happened to him. get isaac, just- don't tell your dad! do not call your dad!"

sillie shot up awake, stumbling out of bed and getting her shoes on. "what do you mean, what happened to stiles?"

"i don't know, just don't call your dad and meet me at stiles'!" scott hung up.

"scott? scott!" sillie groaned, tossing her phone onto her bed. "isaac! isaac! hey, isaac!"

he ran into the room, nearly falling over his feet. "what's wrong?"

"something with stiles. get your shoes on, we gotta go."

"what's wrong with stiles?"

sillie paused. "i-i don't know."

≡≡≡

"where is he?" sillie asked, bursting into stiles' room with isaac.

scott, lydia, and aiden turned to them. 

"scott, what happened?" she demanded.

"stiles called me. here, listen." scott pulled out his phone and played the first call for her to hear.

"hey, man, what's up?" scott asked.

there was a moment of silence.

"stiles?"

stiles breathed nervously. 

"stiles? you there?"

"scott?" stiles whispered painfully.

sillie clenched her jaw, her heart physically hurting.

"hey, yeah, i'm here. are you ok? can you hear me?"

"scott, i don't... i don't know where i am. i don't know how i got here. i think i was sleepwalking."

"ok, um, can you see anything? just tell me what you see."

"ah, it's dark. it's hard to see. i think there's something wrong with my...

the line disconnected and that call ended.

"what-"

"i had to call him back a few times and here's the next one where he finally answered." scott played the next one.

"stiles?"

"scott, i don't think i can get out of here. i can't move.

"where are you?"

"i don't know. i don't know- it's too dark. i can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. it's stuck on something. and it's... i think it's bleeding"