1.12

sillie lifted her head when she heard a distant howl, her eyebrows knitted together

sillie lifted her head when she heard a distant howl, her eyebrows knitted together. she shared a look with derek.

"scott..."

they howled back in reply, knowing scott could help them.

a few minutes passed in silence.

"yes!" sillie whispered, finally getting one of the chains off of her wrist.

derek looked over at her. "thank god."

she managed to grin, turning her body so she could she what she was doing as she picked the other lock with her claw. "c'mon, c'mon, c'mon."

"you got this," derek encouraged.

she took a few long moments, her tongue poking out slightly in concentration. she curled her finger a certain way and tilted her claw another way, hearing the click before the chain rattled against the gate. "yes!" she swayed slightly, gripping onto the gate to not fall over. "i'm fine." she ripped off the electrical things off of her.

derek breathed out a heavy laugh, tilting his head back against the gate. 

sillie raised an eyebrow, leaning down to undo the ones of  her ankles, this being much easier with two hands that weren't chained. "did i just make you laugh?"

"it's from the tiredness," derek clearly lied, both of them knowing that was bullshit.

she nodded. "yeah, sure. the tiredness." it took a few minutes to get the chains off, needing to take some breaks in between to get grid of the dizziness. she started undoing the chain on derek's right arm, giving up after a second and just yanking a few times and breaking it off.

he grunted as his arm fell, not being able to fight back the small smile on his face. it dropped though. "sillie," he said, looking toward the door when he heard the man from earlier walking toward it. "hide. you need to hide. go."

she hesitated but nodded, going behind the door since she knew the man wouldn't look there. she pressed her lips together to hold back any noises, her claws out and ready.

the man opened the door and walked in, turning on the light. "ready to have some more fun?" then he noticed sillie's absents. "what the-"

sillie rushed forward, her claws at his neck. "where's the keys?" it'd be much easier to get derek out if she had the keys.

"no where you will get it," the man said. "what, you're gonna kill me the same way you killed my son?"

sillie's mind flashed to that moment, which gave the man the upper hand when she froze. he pulled out his gun and held it at her head, pulling down the hammer and listening to the click. he didn't move it as he picked up his bat. "i'm not sure which to use. the gun will make it nice and easy but the bat will make a bigger mess and hurt more. but you'll heal, so the gun it is."