2.3

"sillie!" melissa exclaimed, jogging down the hall and toward the woman

"sillie!" melissa exclaimed, jogging down the hall and toward the woman. "sillie, hey. i need you to go to the MRI room."

"why? what's up?" she asked.

melissa sighed. "you remember erica reyes?"

sillie frowned. "she's in for a seizure, isn't she?"

she nodded. "the doctor's gonna be there after a few minutes, but she was asking for you and for the doctor to wait."

"alright." sillie put down her things. "can you take my next-"

"i got him," melissa confirmed.

"thank you." sillie started walking to the MRI room. she knocked on the door. "hey, erica."

erica lifted her head. "hi, nurse stilinski."

sillie chuckled, walking over to her. "how many times do i have to tell you? just call me sillie, like you always do outside of the hospital."

"but i like calling you that." erica smiled. "it sounds formal and stuff."

sillie smiled, rubbing the teen's shoulder. "you feeling alright? do you want anything?"

erica shrugged sadly. "i guess. i was doing good, though. i thought i had it." her voice broke. "the meds were supposed to be working."

"and they were." sillie nodded, trying to comfort her. "they worked, but then something happened and we need to check if we have to change the prescription again. it's a normal thing that happens with everyone who takes meds."

erica pursed her lips, trying not to cry. "i'm so tried of these seizures," she whispered. "i just... i want them stop. i'd give anything just for them to stop and for me to be normal... did... did you know that i had one during class a little while ago?" she sighed, shaking her head. "everyone was recording me. and i ended up pissing my pants with everyone there and watching. it was so humiliating."

sillie frowned, squeezing erica's hand. "it sucks. kids are cruel. you didn't deserve that, erica. and i promise i'm gonna do everything i can to help you and stop these seizures."

erica tried to smile. "thanks." she knew it probably wouldn't work, but it was the thought that counted.

sillie checked the time. "i've got to go. the doctor'll be here any minute. but i'll come and check on you later, ok?"

she nodded. "ok. thanks again, nurse stilinski."

"of course." sillie left the room, stopping when derek's scent hit her nose. she scoffed. "no way, derek. absolutely not."

"you heard her," derek urged, turning the corner and standing in front of her now. "sillie, she'd give anything to stop the seizures. if i give her the bite, they'll stop."

sillie hesitated. she knew the poor girl's life would be ruined but he did have a small point. she sighed. "she's a kid."

"a teen, a teen who has epilepsy and hates it wants it to stop," derek corrected. "she'll be stronger, faster, everything good."