1.8

"jesus fucking christ," sillie whispered, watching the mechanic do a horrible job on her jeep

today was thursday. her boss had given her off now - thursday - to sunday. it was short but it would work. and she was currently having her jeep fixed, stiles' next.

"hey!" she exclaimed, tapping the window. "you're not even doing it right! you're botching it!"

the man raised an eyebrow. "who's the mechanic here?"

sillie mocked his expression. "who's the one who's always getting ripped off at your shit work then needing to fix it myself at home?"

he rolled his eyes, finally going the right thing to her alternator.

she huffed, opening her phone.

***-***-****
get to the hale house. bring medical supplies

she furrowed her eyebrows.

me
who the fuck is this?

***-***-***
don't be an idiot, get here

sillie scoffed. 

me
fuck you, derek, find someone else to help you
motherfuckface

she stuffed her phone into her pocket, leaning against the wall. she sighed when her brain told her that she had to help. derek did almost die, and she was upset and hadn't reacted properly yet. 

"this means nothing," she mumbled. "hey!" she knocked on the window. "i'm leaving, don't fuck up the jeeps! got it?"

the man secretly flipped her off with a nod, getting flipped off back in reply.

≡≡≡

"derek," sillie called.

he looked up from the couch, shirtless and using a shirt to put pressure on his wound. "took you long enough."

"i'll leave," sillie threatened.

derek huffed. "just help me."

sillie smirked. "say the magic word."

"no," he deadpanned.

"no?" she echoed, slowly stepping back. "ok, then i'll just walk back to the-"

"please," he grumbled.

"please what?"

"please help me."

sillie tsked. "wrong. that wasn't the magic word."

derek furrowed his eyebrows. "then what was it?"

"'i'm sorry for being the world's biggest dick'."

derek sighed. "help me already!"

"jesus, what climbed up your ass and died after pissing in your mouth?" sillie retorted, pulling the table next to him, sitting on it, and opening the medical bag.