1.11

sillie held back a scream when volts of electricity ran through her body, tilting her head back as she clenched her jaw

"aunt kate!" allison exclaimed, pulling her away from the dial and turning it to zero. "what are you doing? isn't that gonna kill them?"

"oh, come on, kiddo," kate urged. "don't get all ethical on me now."

she gulped. "what are they?"

"shape-shifter. lycan. werewolf this one..." she turned to sillie with a smirk. "is a bitch."

sillie scoffed a humorless laugh. "says the one who groomed and manipulated my high school boyfriend."

kate turned the dial up again - this one being for sillie's only, sillie exclaiming in pain. she turned it back to zero. "careful what you say to me, sweetheart. i'm in control here."

sillie growled.

kate just laughed, turning back to allison. "to me, they're just another two dumb animals." she shocked them again, the two screaming since it was higher. she stood, grabbing derek's chin. "come here. see these right here?" she opened derek's mouth to show his canines. "these are canines, also known as fangs. made for the tearing and rending of flesh." she glanced at sillie. "you definitely know that."

sillie turned her head tiredly to derek. "you told her?"

he shook his head. "never." that was the truth.

kate laughed. "i have sources."

sillie's face dropped as she knew who kate was talking about. she pulled on the chains, not being able to move so much because of how many times kate had electrocuted her, "you bitch!"

allison jumped back, still trying to wrap her head around everything.

the huntress rolled her eyes. "she's fine if that's what you're wondering. at least, she was seven years ago. haven't spoken or seen her since... well, since you-"

"shut up!" sillie snapped, her eyes blue and hair on her cheeks.

kate chuckled. "anyway, the fangs are for ripping flesh apart. not something you'd find on those cue little leaf-eating herbivores, is it?"

"this is a joke to you?" allison inquired.

"sweetheart, there are werewolves running around in the world. everything's a joke to me. how else do you think i stay sane?"

"sane?" sillie grumbled. "you are so far from sane."

allison furrowed her eyebrows. "what does that mean?"

kate rolled her eyes. "it doesn't mean anything. sillie's just butt-hurt i stole her boyfriend a few years back."

sillie glared at her.

"so... it was him at the high school and all the other animal attacks?" allison asked. 

"there's actually three of them..." kate brought allison a few steps away from the chained up werewolves, walking out of the room. "another younger one like them called a beta, and then there's the alpha. alphas the pack leader- bigger, stronger, nastier." she glanced at kate. "maybe not more than sillie here. now, those... are the real ugly motherfuckers." she shut the slide door.