Extra 3: Campus two

7.

Yu Bai suddenly looked at the gloomy: ...wood!

But Lu Huan just looked down and looked down at the book and didn't look at him again.

Yu Baihan got up and went back to bed.

He brushed his mobile phone with a little regret in his heart, and there was still a little to wait and see: OK, then he was not interested.

At 11:30 p.m.

Lu Huan turned off the lamp and was ready to go to bed after washing.

Yu Baihan also put down his mobile phone and arched back into the quilt.

He took the quilt and looked sideways at Lu Huan's broad back across the bed, making the voice of a little frog, "Good night, lonely Lu Huan."

"..." The back was a roe.

Lu Huan seemed to be sideways towards him, "Good night."

The next day is the last day of military training.

They are the last training in the morning and the military parade in the afternoon.

During the midfield break in the morning, Yu Baihan chatted with his classmates around him. They talked about Lu Huan, "Sen Longer Lu never fall in love?"

"Will it be because the conversation is too low-key, and no one knows?"

Yu Bai shook his head and clarified for others, "Sover Lu said he was not interested in falling in love."

After that, all the students around him were shocked. But they were shocked somewhere else, "Have you asked!"

Yu Bai thought for a moment, "It's a question."

The crowd immediately looked admiring at him, "How dare you ask such a question to Senior Lu?"

Yu Baihan:?

Is this a great question?

The break was quickly over, and the group stood up again.

Yu Baihan stood up with everyone and thought about what they had just looked like, and then he found that the people around him had a sense of distance from looking up to Lu Huan.

In this case, can Lu Huan still have friends?

He recalled the scene of seeing Lu Huan several times, and Lu Huan's single sleep before he came--

If you are alone, shouldn't you really be a lonely Lu Huan?

8.

The military training in the morning is over.

Yu Baihan had dinner and walked to the dormitory building with his classmates. At this time, the sun was strong, hot and shining.

There is a cold drink shop not far from the dormitory building.

Yu Baihan bought a cup of mung bean ice. He thought for a moment and brought another glass to Lu Huan.

There was a trace of warmth and doting in his eyes:

Forget it, little widowed, let Bai Han care about you~

After buying ice water, the group walked upstairs to the dormitory.

The dormitory building is quadrangle-style. They are all on the same floor. When they go back to the dormitory, they will pass through the Yu Baihan one first.

Several people chatted while walking.

Yu Baihan held mung bean ice in his hand. The people around him looked at it and suddenly sighed, "Just after the military training, the girl sent you ice water. Now I'm buying it myself."